*TMI Warning*

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
This post is very TMI so I apologize in advance, however I had to ask. I lost a big chunk of clear colored mucus today (no blood) that looked like a mini mucus plug. It stretched to about 3-4 inches long. I've been having mild cramps ever since, feels like I'm going to start my period. I know having extra CM during pregnancy is normal and I didn't think that the plug formed until 7 weeks, however I lost something similar before I miscarried last time so I'm a little worried and am looking for opinions. Thanks to all who took the time to read this :)

My cm was all over the place when I first got a BFP with DS for the first couple of weeks so I would try not jump to thinking the worst - it really could be nothing :hugs:

I have not experienced this hun but I did want to firstly send a big hug because I know you must be worrying loads. Your mind is most probably in overdrive with stress because of what happened last time, but my advise is not to look into things too much just take one day at a time. I know this is a hard thing I know but every pregnancy is different and until you know for definite the best way is to think positive, good luckx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->