TMI Weird CM HALP

goblinxwife

Reaction score
So I know this is TMI but this has also never happened to me before so I need some advice. AF is do today, and hasn't arrived, not unusual as im a 28-31 window gal. I got back from the gym and went to hop in the shower and there was a GIANT clump of what looked like snot in my panties. Clear, super sticky and stretchy. And like two days ago, when I used the rest room, there was like a little pin head red dot when I wiped. I was convinced I must have nicked myself somewhere, because it was literally just a little dot, but now I'm not so sure. Halp, is this normal? Could I be pregnant? Also thans to whomever responds I know this is TMI >.<

Not sure what it is but I've been having the same thing this month..had it on and off for 3 days then nothing :-/ still in the tww though. Good luck :)

Can't help with the CM but I'm getting the same pinpoint dot of blood. I keep checking to see if it's my period but it's never more than that barely there drop. My cm is really strange right now too though and I'm 17dpo. Hope this means babies for us!

When I fell pregnant with my daughter I got what looked like EWCM. I think I read somewhere that it was the mucus plug starting to form.

Well I'm now 8 days late with two negative pregnancy tests. Starting to think my body just ovulated incredibly late, or a second time??? I track my ovulation and I'm like 90% certain I had ovulated about 19 days ago now. But hey maybe I was wrong, who knows. I'll test again in a few days if still no AF.

My uterus almost feels heavy and pinched too. Idk. My body is all messed up this month. We will see

Are you going to go to the doctors and ask for a blood test? Or are you going to wait another week or so and see if you did ovulate late? If you did ovulate late will you still be in with a chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->