To all the ladies out there with bad backs.....

shazmos

2 sons, 1 on the way!
Reaction score
Do you have one of these?????

Only i was going to buy one but wanted some feedback/reviews on them before i part with my money.

xxxxxx

whoops.

Forgot attachment

Attachments

• back support.jpg
    back support.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 78
what is it you wanted to buy i cant see a pic or link

x

snap we posted at same time lol

i dont have one of those but i do have a maternity belt the physio gave me and tbh i dont like it, its bulky cant really sit in it and unless you are wearing tent you can see it under clothes

I tried on and found it very awkward. Although due to having muliple issue it may have just been me if you know what I mean.

I don't know if this helps but my DH bought me a massage machine instead and just 15 mins on that a night has really helped my back pain. I think he said it was around £45 and you can buy them from gadgets shops and places like that X

id read that the massage machines were not safe during pregnancy! i may be wrong though but you can also only have certain types of massage done by hand as well

id read that the massage machines were not safe during pregnancy! i may be wrong though but you can also only have certain types of massage done by hand as well

It's not one of the really instrusive ones just little rotating balls (that doesn't sound right!) but DH dragged it along with us to the MW appointment and she said it was perfectly fine but not to use the heat pads on it which I don't anyways :) X

I've invested in a dreamgenii pillow to help my back & sleep and I have to say, so far it has been the best money I've spent in ages! My back is still a bit rough during the day bit it seems to be relieving the pressure during the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->