to all the ladies that are late for af and still getting BFN

ttcEmiy

mother to a 6 yr old girl
Reaction score
Hi friends, I just wanted to post a new thread to all the ladies who are doubting their selfs because of :bfn:

I normally have a 31-32 day cycle and I am currently on day 38. I've been testing almost everyday and this morning was the first time I recieved even a faint :bfp: I think I o'd late around the 30th of March, so I am about 14-15 dpo. Over the last week I've been searching online everywhere to see if anyone got a :bfp: so late in their cycle. I posted in the gallery if you want to take a look. So keep up your spirits and don't count yourself out til the :witch: shows her ugly face!

P.S. This last week drove me crazy, one minute I knew I was preggos, next minute I was crying because I thought no way I would get a :bfp: now!

:dust: and :hugs: to all the ladies ttc in 2010

Hi friends, I just wanted to post a new thread to all the ladies who are doubting their selfs because of :bfn:

I normally have a 31-32 day cycle and I am currently on day 38. I've been testing almost everyday and this morning was the first time I recieved even a faint :bfp: I think I o'd late around the 30th of March, so I am about 14-15 dpo. Over the last week I've been searching online everywhere to see if anyone got a :bfp: so late in their cycle. I posted in the gallery if you want to take a look. So keep up your spirits and don't count yourself out til the :witch: shows her ugly face!

P.S. This last week drove me crazy, one minute I knew I was preggos, next minute I was crying because I thought no way I would get a :bfp: now!

:dust: and :hugs: to all the ladies ttc in 2010

Congratulations! Sticky bean and baby dust!!! :flower:

Thanks everyone! I hope this thread helps ease the mind of somebody in the tww

Oh congratulations, you must be so pleased. Cant wait till I get mine. I am 14dpo today and got a BFN so u give me hope. Thankyou

Sticky dust to u

Joanne, thanks for commenting! Lots of :dust: your way!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->