To all the symptomless Moms.

Exactly. It's hard for us to remember that only about 25% or less of clinically recognized (blood tested) pregnancies end in miscarriage when we visit forums like this where some poor souls have multiple losses in their signatures.

In reality, by far the most common outcome of a positive pregnancy test is having a baby 8 months later!

Thank you!!! A great post darkstar. I worry every day but a little perspective is good. Xx

Just wanted to bump this lovely thread as having a "symptomless" day. Gotta keep believing.
Xx

Me too Mrs.G! Aside from my growing 12 +4 belly, I almost forget I am at all.

I had a great day! I've been dealing with a bit of heartburn and some headaches, but they are new symptoms- I guess second tri is going to be a new adventure for me, so far it's less fun than first lol. How are you feeling?

I feel hungry and chubby! That's it really. A little bit of soreness in the boobs, but only if I check (poke!) for it.

This is related so I'll ask here. I read in a book today that my breasts won't grow much during second trimester, that they pretty much grow through week 13 then have a time out til third trimester. Mine have not grown at all. Am I going to stay small-chested even while pregnant? That seems like a cruel trick!

lol @oneill- maybe you will be the odd one that grows through 2nd tri??

I still can't help but worry that I don't feel any cramps or anything. I can't remember back to my other two pregnancies. I just keep reading about all these women cramping :(

I honestly don't remember feeling cramps so early on mommyb, however, I'm a ftm so I don't have any other pregnancies to compare to. I remember them the most around 7 weeks- but I really did not have early symptoms prior to like 7-8 weeks.

Thanks littlejune. This pregnancy is already so much different then my last. My ds2 pregnancy I had nausea all day from the start. And now nothing except some fatigue and nipple soreness. So it's throwing me off. Lol

I have occasional nausea (v mild) and am constantly hungry. Have put on a few pounds but am still on steroids after ET so hoping it's not just that I'm a fat pig?!!! I don't think my boobs have grown either....?! I had some cramping really early but nothing recently.
X

Hi ladies,

just wanting to give this thread a bump as I leave for the second tri board. Hoping you all happy and healthy first trimesters *full of joy and few symptoms lol* and hope we all have a great rest of our pregnancies.

Thanks lil June..what a refreshing & reassuring thread. One I'm sure I'll revisit time & time again when I'm having my nervous moments to calm me down & regain perspective! Safe journey through 2nd trimester forum!

Just wanted to update for all those women who start out as symptomless, that was me a couple weeks ago, (I found out early) now as I'm approaching the end of week 5, my boobs are incredibly sore and huge, I've had random bouts of nausea, and bad heartburn, so just wanted to tell you all these wonderful symptoms may still be in store for some of you early mamas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->