To big for bouncer but not able to sit unaided

My just turned 5 month old has been doing this for weeks so I don't think it's safe leaving him in it. Is it worth getting a bumbo kind of chair now?

Sorry OP hope you don't me asking. As your LO is 3 months I'd think it be beneficial for you to get the bumbo seat

Yes as long as head control is good.

My boy went into the snug at just over 3 months and he isn't a big baby BUT he had great head control by 6 weeks and was able to sit unaided for several seconds as he was turning 3 months. My twins were teeny tiny and went into bumbos at 3 months too. Snug seats didn't exist back then lol! I def prefer the snug over bumbo.

I think I will look and see if I can source a bumbo.

Left wonderin, what a gorgeous lo you have!!

The snug looks good too but mamas and papa's doesn't ship to NZ and a website I found selling them in NZ has a huge mark up (over $200 nzd) where the bambo is more than half of that cost here

My LO can sit unaided now, but before she could, we went through this stage. I ended up buying her a bumbo type seat, with a toy tray attached. She has always loved to be up and looking around, so it was ideal really! :)

The snug looks good too but mamas and papa's doesn't ship to NZ and a website I found selling them in NZ has a huge mark up (over $200 nzd) where the bambo is more than half of that cost here

Good! A nursing pillow works great as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->