To mummies of a girl and a boy.

Oxygen7880

Me and my baby girl :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I have a gorgeous 2.5 year old girl and I'm pregnant with a little boy. To be honest I did ideally want a girl so that my girl could have a sister. I have such an amazing relationship with my sister that I wanted that for my daughter. Anyway I am a little excited about having a boy but I can't imagine how their relationship will be as they grow up. I don't know anyone with a sibling of the opp gender so I have no idea if brothers and sisters can be as close.

Brothers and sisters van be very close my boy is close to all his sisters

I am very close to my brother. He is my best friend.
I would have loved to have had 1 of each. I have 2 boys. They drive each other mad lol but also love each other. I just always wanted a little girl.

My DS and DD1 and best buddies. I hope they will stay close as they grow up. My brothers are 2 of my best friends, we were and are very close :)

My brother and I are 19 months apart (I'm 30 and he's 29) he is and has always been my very best friend!!! I NEVER wanted (and still don't) want a sister, I've never been envious of people who had sisters. I always felt bad for people that didn't have brothers! They will have an amazing relationship :) congrats!

Ladies thank you so much for taking the time to reply. It's been lovely reading how your brothers are your best friends. :happydance:

My little boy is nearly 4 my little girl is one. They absolutely love each other. They are already great together. I can't wait to see how they grow up together.

I had to work through my feelings when I found out I was having a boy because I so wanted another little girl (my little sister and I are close, and I wanted to give her that opportunity). It's still early on, but she *adores* her little brother and is very protective of him. And he always gives her the biggest smile when she comes over to play with him :)

My son is 5 and he absolutely adores his 2 year old sister. She looks up to him like he is the greatest person on the planet. That being said I also only grew up with a sister and wanted my daughter to have a sister close in age but I'm having another boy. If she loves her little brother as much as her big brother we won't have any problems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->