To my bump buddies and anyone else is welcome!

Hehe if we were having a boy we would've called him Ollie!
I'm a sales assistant too, only on 16 hours a week, but off on a sick note at the moment, my sciatica is so painful!
xx

where do you work? im only on 16 hours a week too, it's a pain i need more hours!!
oh no hope it gets better soon :flower:

Hehe if we were having a boy we would've called him Ollie!
I'm a sales assistant too, only on 16 hours a week, but off on a sick note at the moment, my sciatica is so painful!
xx

where do you work? im only on 16 hours a week too, it's a pain i need more hours!!
oh no hope it gets better soon :flower:

Debenhams!
I was doing loads of overtime, but since i've been pregnant it's been one thing after the other with my health, first really bad sickness, then sciatica, then sore groin/possible small hernia, now sciatica is back with migraines! haha.
Thankyou hun :hugs:
I'm so tired all the time, I feel old xD

Hi ladies. I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread so we can all keep in touch and post daily if we can. Concerns, questions and general chat, bump pics etc! Also would be great for my bump buddies to meet eachother as you.re all lovely girls. Just thought we should keep a thread going, for ladies who want to stay in contact for the long term. Anyone else is welcome who wishes to stay in touch with other ladies :)

hiya hun!
how your pregnacy goin?.

Rough, but exciting too! And scary. hehe. Now know that We're having a little girl though so that's made it so very real! xxx

me too im having a little girl and im made up!. x x x

This is a great idea Rachy!:thumbup: How is everyone doing?:flower:

For the ladies who don't know me
Name : Christina Wagner
Hobbies: Drawing, video games and ALL forms of art
Job: None atm. But my mom, aunt, cousin and I sell these bags and cute little animal, candles and other things
Due date: July 4th 2011
expecting: Baby boy
Name?: Jace Christopher Rozier (Roz-a)
Health problems?: None
Cravings so far?: Chinese food! (sesime chicken)

I can't wait to start chatting with you girls! :hugs:

Picture of me :p

Attachments

• jjj.jpg
    jjj.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1
Loving this, finding out about everyone! I'll just pop my details in :thumbup:

Job: None atm. But my mom, aunt, cousin and I sell these bags and cute little animal, candles and other things

Aw lovely photo Chrissy :hugs:
How're you and the bump? :)
We're ok at the moment, she's a little wriggler today. Scared me the past two days, she wasn't being her self but now she's got her wriggle on again, just how I like it. reassuring!

& I forgot to put video games onto my hobbies, damnit. haha. I'm terrible, Love games.

& I thought it would be agood idea, because some people aren't really interested in staying in touch for a long time, however I'm looking to meet some friends here that will stay in touch after the babies are born etc. :)
I'll try and post on here every day ladies xx

here's a pic of my bump at 17 weeks and Me (bit bright but first pic i came across) :)

https://img96.imageshack.us/img96/690/3bumpat17weeks.th.png

Attachments

• 167785_10150387929870188_639360187_17123761_6445284_n.jpg
    167785_10150387929870188_639360187_17123761_6445284_n.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2

Aw lovely photo Chrissy :hugs:
How're you and the bump? :)
We're ok at the moment, she's a little wriggler today. Scared me the past two days, she wasn't being her self but now she's got her wriggle on again, just how I like it. reassuring!

& I forgot to put video games onto my hobbies, damnit. haha. I'm terrible, Love games.

& I thought it would be agood idea, because some people aren't really interested in staying in touch for a long time, however I'm looking to meet some friends here that will stay in touch after the babies are born etc. :)
I'll try and post on here every day ladies xx

Awh thank you!:hugs: Great! :) My OH has been here and he is going for his job tomorrow he will start training (fingers crossed) and JUST for trainging he will get paid 10.50 per hr, trainging is about 3 weeks! So that's amazing, and we are going to try to get a two bedroom in the apartment complex I live in right now! So I'm excited! It'll take a few months, but I have high hopes!:thumbup:

Awh, I know how you feel! My LO is a night owl so when I don't feel him moving I go crazy! But I'm happy to hear she is back to her self!:flower:

Haha yes, video games are fun fun fun!

I'm looking for the same thing! I will definitely keep in touch!:hugs:

hey im sian my Lo is due 3rd July 2011! we're having a little :blue: baba!

rachroux - im from s.wales too hun :) xx

Awh thank you!:hugs: Great! :) My OH has been here and he is going for his job tomorrow he will start training (fingers crossed) and JUST for trainging he will get paid 10.50 per hr, trainging is about 3 weeks! So that's amazing, and we are going to try to get a two bedroom in the apartment complex I live in right now! So I'm excited! It'll take a few months, but I have high hopes!:thumbup:

Awh, I know how you feel! My LO is a night owl so when I don't feel him moving I go crazy! But I'm happy to hear she is back to her self!:flower:

Haha yes, video games are fun fun fun!

I'm looking for the same thing! I will definitely keep in touch!:hugs:

Thats awesome :) good luck in finding a place :)
We were lucky enough to have my mums friend offer us a property of his cheap, as he wanted to help out, but he needed someone to occupy it as it had been left empty for a long time. So we'll only be paying 200 a month rent, for a two bedroom house! which is nothing compared to a flat in the town i live in, 600 a month.!
Also the people who lived there before left the house in a absolute mess, so he's fixing it all up for us, fitting a new kitchen, new flooring throughout the house, and a brand new bathroom upstairs to replace the 3rd bedroom.
Needs a lot of work because those people left it horrible, but it's gonna be great when it all gets done.
Do you play on consoles or pc?
xx :) xx

hey im sian my Lo is due 3rd July 2011! we're having a little :blue: baba!

rachroux - im from s.wales too hun :) xx

2 days before me hehe. Congrats on your little boy hun :)
Where abouts are you from? i'm more towards the west but I'm a bit crap at geography ;)
xx

Chrissy & Rose, trust me, I have boring straight hair. I don't need to even straighten it. unless I want it DEAD straight. and it's so boring, If i curl it the curls come out within a few hours and go back straight. If i mess it up with hairspray it just goes flat again :( grrr.

lol, yeah i know only 2 days apart!!! im from aberdare hun more towards cardiff, where abouts west wales are u? my OH's family live in west wales too nr newcastle emlyn and carmarthen!

congrats on ur little :pink: baba :)

xxx

lol, yeah i know only 2 days apart!!! im from aberdare hun more towards cardiff, where abouts west wales are u? my OH's family live in west wales too nr newcastle emlyn and carmarthen!

congrats on ur little :pink: baba :)

xxx

Thankyou :)
I'm in Carmarthen! hehe funny how things work, quite a small world really.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"