To my bump buddies and anyone else is welcome!

Name : Christina
Hobbies: shopping! music, wii, animals
Job: fulltime mummy to 5 other children
Due date: 5th July 2011.
expecting: don't know yet, guesing boy
Name?: Malachi Jacob for boy OR Eliza for girl
Health problems?: none
Cravings so far?: ready salted crisps, anything lemon, meat!!

dont really have any pics of me on here!

Will you be finding out what your little ones sex is? Or keeping it a suprise? I originally wanted a suprise but my willpower is terrible, hehe x Love the names you've chosen too x

Yes we will be finding out, baby was just shy at the scan ha ha. Have a 4D one booked for 26th march. I love the names, hubby not sure on Eliza tho xx

Thats awesome :) good luck in finding a place :)
We were lucky enough to have my mums friend offer us a property of his cheap, as he wanted to help out, but he needed someone to occupy it as it had been left empty for a long time. So we'll only be paying 200 a month rent, for a two bedroom house! which is nothing compared to a flat in the town i live in, 600 a month.!
Also the people who lived there before left the house in a absolute mess, so he's fixing it all up for us, fitting a new kitchen, new flooring throughout the house, and a brand new bathroom upstairs to replace the 3rd bedroom.
Needs a lot of work because those people left it horrible, but it's gonna be great when it all gets done.
Do you play on consoles or pc?
xx :) xx

Oh nice! Very lucky, It would be so exciting to get it fixed up and all that! :)

We are pretty lucky too, my mom has agreed to pay half the rent to help us out for awhile!

Consoles! (ps3, xbox 360) Lol, you?

And as far has curly hair:
I wouldn't mind my curly hair if it would actually look like it grows!!! It never looks longer because the curls! :(

lol, yeah i know only 2 days apart!!! im from aberdare hun more towards cardiff, where abouts west wales are u? my OH's family live in west wales too nr newcastle emlyn and carmarthen!

congrats on ur little :pink: baba :)

xxx

Thankyou :)
I'm in Carmarthen! hehe funny how things work, quite a small world really.
xxx

lol! had a feeling u were gonna say that! spent loadsa time there when i first met OH, but he moved up here with me so only tend to visit his folks once a month or so! petrol is getting sooooo expensive! x

Will you be finding out what your little ones sex is? Or keeping it a suprise? I originally wanted a suprise but my willpower is terrible, hehe x Love the names you've chosen too x

Yes we will be finding out, baby was just shy at the scan ha ha. Have a 4D one booked for 26th march. I love the names, hubby not sure on Eliza tho xx

Good luck! I haven't yet but I'm going to book a 4D appt around 28 weeks! I'm so excied for it! You must post the pictures once march 26th comes!:flower:

Chrissy & Rose, trust me, I have boring straight hair. I don't need to even straighten it. unless I want it DEAD straight. and it's so boring, If i curl it the curls come out within a few hours and go back straight. If i mess it up with hairspray it just goes flat again :( grrr.

Swap!!!!! :haha:

If it makes you feel any better my bf wont even discuss names and wants to leave it until she's born! :( I love the name Layla.
He doesn't care for it, or any name , ever. haha x

If it makes you feel any better my bf wont even discuss names and wants to leave it until she's born! :( I love the name Layla.

Layla was one of my top 3 names if this Lo turned out to be a girl x

Oh nice! Very lucky, It would be so exciting to get it fixed up and all that! :)

We are pretty lucky too, my mom has agreed to pay half the rent to help us out for awhile!

Consoles! (ps3, xbox 360) Lol, you?

And as far has curly hair:
I wouldn't mind my curly hair if it would actually look like it grows!!! It never looks longer because the curls! :(

Aw thats nice of your mum :)
I shared consoles with my brother for years, ps1,ps2,nintendo 64, xbox, xbox360, ps3, game cube. you name it haha. These days I play on the pc with my boyfriend, and I bought myself a nintendo DSI to keep myself amused :) haha.
My boyfriend has very curly hair. And it takes him ages to make it look like it's gotten longer.

Good luck! I haven't yet but I'm going to book a 4D appt around 28 weeks! I'm so excied for it! You must post the pictures once march 26th comes!:flower:

Dont worry I will be!! I wll be about 26 ish weeks by then. wanted it sooner really cos i'm really impatient but the place we're going to didnt have spaces til then, its really cheap too. I cant wait!!

Haha awh. That's my OH was for awhile. And when he would say a name it would be the weirdest name!:dohh:

Can i join?
My name is Leanne
I'm 28
I live in South Wales uk
Expecting my 2nd baby on 7th Aug!
Married and have a 3 year old little boy.
I work in a day nursery
Been craving orange juice, oranges and anything else juicy!!!
:) xxx

Oh I like Layla! My hubby doesnt normally give any input on names but he said flat no to Eliza. I'm hoping it will grow on him tho. He can always call her El or liza ha ha :thumbup:

chrissy5- aww lovely, I'll be having one of those scans when I'm around 30 weeks. At my 20 week scan they didn't give us one photo :( xx

Can i join?
My name is Leanne
I'm 28
I live in South Wales uk
I work in a day nursery

Hellooo :) welcome.
where abouts do you live hun?
Do you know if you're having a boy/girl yet? or keeping it a suprise?
I want to go into childcare once baby starts going to school :)
xx

@ chrissy5: Yaaay I can't wait to see them, I love sonograms of babies! I'm a little obsessed with baby stuff!:haha:

@ Rachy: Yes same here! We have owned just about every game system at one point!:haha:

My OH thought it would be funny to convince me that the only names he'd consider were CUBIC,
and TURBO.
and for a LONG TIME, he made me believe he was serious.! aghhhhhh haha

Can i join?
My name is Leanne
I'm 28
I live in South Wales uk
I work in a day nursery

Welcome!:flower:

OJ is just spectacular! Lol, I drink it all day, everyday!:thumbup:

Can i join?
My name is Leanne
I'm 28
I live in South Wales uk
I work in a day nursery

Hellooo :) welcome.
where abouts do you live hun?
Do you know if you're having a boy/girl yet? or keeping it a suprise?
I want to go into childcare once baby starts going to school :)
xx

I live just outside Neath.
we find out the sex on 28th march!! I can't wait.
Childcare is rewarding but hardwork when preggers lol

Can i join?
My name is Leanne
I'm 28
I live in South Wales uk
I work in a day nursery

Welcome!:flower:

OJ is just spectacular! Lol, I drink it all day, everyday!:thumbup:
I can't get enough of it! I did move onto apple juice today :) yumm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4