To my bump buddies and anyone else is welcome!

I live just outside Neath.
we find out the sex on 28th march!! I can't wait.
Childcare is rewarding but hardwork when preggers lol
Aw I bet.
& I bet you're excited to find out the sex of your little one. Do you have any gut feelings?
What did you have to do qualifications wise to get your current job? As I'll have to start from scratch. Finally realised that's what I wanted to do after 2 years at college doing Photography & graphic design( not easy to get a good job in those ) xx

Well my OH is begging me to get off the computer! Hehe oops:blush:

So I will chat with you ladies later!:hugs:

haha, I am also off now, very tired , gonna snuggle up and watch How to train your dragon. It's actually a really good film. Honestly. Night night ladies, check in with you all tommorow. Look after yourselves :)
:flow:
xx

I live just outside Neath.
we find out the sex on 28th march!! I can't wait.
Childcare is rewarding but hardwork when preggers lol
Aw I bet.
& I bet you're excited to find out the sex of your little one. Do you have any gut feelings?
What did you have to do qualifications wise to get your current job? As I'll have to start from scratch. Finally realised that's what I wanted to do after 2 years at college doing Photography & graphic design( not easy to get a good job in those ) xx
I did a diploma in childcare in college but lots of nurseries will take staff on unqualified and they can train while they work. U can do an NVQ in Childcare in the workplace :) I started as a nurserynurse and now I'm the manager. My bro in law qualified as a graphic designer about 5 years ago and is still unemployed. Trouble is jobs are hard to find these days.

night night all xx i'm going to bed to watch Alan Carr ha ha, sweet dreams xx

I don't know if i told you guys yet on the other one, but i'm having a boy :D :D :D :D
xx

July 4th 2011!:happydance: hehe. I am really craving chinese food right now!:dohh:

Morning ladies!!!! How are u all feeling today?? I feel awful!!! My cold has come out loads I'm really dreading going back into work today!!!! Hardly slept last night ahhh full of moaning today!!!!
Ok little bit about me:
I'm Natalie I'm 25 live in Buckinghamshire got married last July :D first baby due 18th July work for Sainsburys in bakery I have very thick hair... It's curly and straight!!! Complete nightmare as hair goes!!!
Hobbies are sleeping!!! Cooking shopping beauty products!!!
Not sure what we are having hoPefully find out fri!!
No cravings hmmm welll maybe I craved becks... Lol
No sickness just nausea and a hell of a lot of pain!!!
I think that's it.... I'm off to work wish me luck!!!! Xx

Hey!
only just got your email rach, i dont usually come on here over the weekend!
only when im supposed to b working at work! like now! Oppsss

hope everyones ok!

y is my fruit ticker not working? i re-did it aswell and i still get a lil x :(

Morning girlies.:) hope you.re all feeling ok. I'm especially tired today so might go back to sleep soon! X x

Morning ladies!!!! How are u all feeling today?? I feel awful!!! My cold has come out loads I'm really dreading going back into work today!!!! Hardly slept last night ahhh full of moaning today!!!!
Ok little bit about me:
I'm Natalie I'm 25 live in Buckinghamshire got married last July :D first baby due 18th July work for Sainsburys in bakery I have very thick hair... It's curly and straight!!! Complete nightmare as hair goes!!!
Hobbies are sleeping!!! Cooking shopping beauty products!!!
Not sure what we are having hoPefully find out fri!!
No cravings hmmm welll maybe I craved becks... Lol
No sickness just nausea and a hell of a lot of pain!!!
I think that's it.... I'm off to work wish me luck!!!! Xx

Good luck hun. I'd hate to go back to work today. Not anywhere near well enough with my sciatica. :( hope the day goes quick for you x x x

good morning ladies, hope you and your bumps are all okay :D

just dropping by to say, i felt my babys kicks for the first time last night!! so happy :D :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->