to pee in a cup or not to pee lol help

hipster123

Reaction score
The clear blue test says you can pee in a cup an test it that way or just use the toilet so I need to know which is better

Personally I would pee in a cup and save use it and save it in case you need to test with another brand like frer... blue tests are notorious for bleeding and evaps

Ok would I have to sterilize the cup or no lol cus im just gonna use a plastic cup ive never taken any hpt before I just wanna make sure ill get the right answer do I need tk tilt it or anything or stick it straight in there also if I pee in a cup an use it again would it still give the same result or just dump it an pee again

I used a Tupperware box for mine 😂😂 just stuck it straight in ...... I didn't use the same pee again so can't help with that I'm afraid x

It doesn't matter a cup or beaker or something similar will do 😊

Ok should I like sterilize it lol im just so nervous I feel like im gonna be sick also my breast havent been sore

No you don't need to sterilise it just wee and test 😃 good luck!

Well it came out negative but im gonna try again tomorrow if it comes out negative again im gonna go to the doctor I need to go anyway but lets hope my bf didnt really want thay right now but I do so I was kinda disappointed that it was negative

Actually could it still be just implantation and not chemical because I didnt have but one tiny clot the whole time so even if the test was nnegative could it be because it was to early to tell or was it a chemical pregnancy even tho there wasnt any clots

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->