to pee or not to pee

hannah85

Reaction score
as for waiting for the first morning urine does 3am count or when its early (ill be 13 dpo tomorrow) should you hold it in til 7am?

stupid question but af is due on tuesday so i really want to get it right after all these bfn and bfp etc!

so ladies - when to pee?
x

PS thank you for all the loveyl feedback from before - im glad ive been brave enough to post!

i say :test: cos when i got a faint line i did it in the morning but it was doing my head in wether it was an evap or not i tested again at tea time and the test was same. .... faint :bfp: !!!

goodluck hun x

i didnt relise u were same person whos already posted pics :? think ur spamming up ttc a little bit uknow, why not edit/add to ur other threads hun

sorry!!! sorry everyone didnt realise just have so many questions - ok SORRY EVERYONE!!
SORRY

Aw, don't worry about it. I often spam the forum with hundreds of questions, failing that, I spam my own thread :hugs: The problem with posting again on your own thread is that a lot of people will just read your original post so will miss anything extra.

I'd wait until you get up to test because if you test at 3am and it is positive, you'll never get back to sleep again :D xxx

THANK YOU!! **HUGS*** i was getting worried then - thats what i thought - people would miss my question - i dont feel as bad now! :)

ok ill wait and post tomorrow!
xxxx

Awww - you don't need to apologise - your just wanting answers. Good luck for your :bfp: X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->