To santa or not to santa

It was asked what did santa add to christmas? well i guess somebody who never believed would never understand. the excitement of leaving a glass of milk and a mincepie for santa, writing the letter they are my fondest memories of christmas as a child. having santa doesn't make christmas any more or less commercial anyway, 'santa' used to bring my mum an apple and orange, it's just the anticipation and traditions around it that make santa great

I used to leave a carrot along with the mince pie and my dad used to take a bite out of it during the night and tell me in the morning roedolf had munched it :) he would also leave a few crumbs in the pie tray and some sloppy milk around it :)

Yeah at about 11 I figured it out my self really. Asked my dad to double check and he said I was right adn that was it

ETA: Smokey my dad did that too :D
xx

I remeber when trying to decide if it was real thinking "what if iv had it wrong and when I have childern and I leave it up to santa to bring their presents and if hes not real they wont have any on christmas day" I have no idea why I thought about my future chidlren at such a young age :)

I remember thinking "its just another one of those things you wont know for sure untill your an adult, best have some back up presents just in case" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->