to test or not to test :-( feeling crazy once again

Mrs.JenRose

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new here. I'm 24 and hubby and I have been ttc since October of last year and I swear ttc can really be a pain in the butt. Of course every month there are some type of symptoms that make me wonder if our dream is actually coming true and the up and down craziness of ttc is over and we can start our crazy happy up and down journey of pregnancy but of course it's always a heart breaking no. It's always seemed like everyone and their mother was getting pregnant but now whenever someone friend or family annouces their pregnancy we get bummed out because it seems as easy as sneezing for them but for us not so much. Due to all the crappy feelings that come along with not getting pregnant we have made it a point to not over think or over analyze anymore but lately ive noticed some things that are making me wonder if I could be pregnant this time. I mentioned everything to my husband and he thinks its possible as well but I'm yet again scared to take a test and it say no and I feel crazy all over again. The "red flags" are..... I got sick at the end of last month that went away after 4-5 days but the sore throat, cough, and slightly runny nose has been coming and going ever since, ive had headaches and migraines everyday to every other day some lasting an hour or so and others lasting all day and night all of them caused by pain/stiffness in my neck more of the left side than right. Ever since I got sick I feel like I can't get enough sleep no matter what along with not having any energy, feeling so blah and not myself at all. A lot of lower back and hip pain, constipation, bloating, having to pee a lot more often, slight cramping, weight gain, always thirsty, more emotional and moody than normal, really crazy weird and unexplainable dreams, painful nipples only, a few black hairs around my nipples that werent there before and the little bumps are bigger, my sense of smell is threw the roof and often causes nausea. I did get my period this month started the morning of the 10th and was gone the morning of the 14th. We had sex 7 times between the end of my period in may to my period this month and so far 4 times since my period ended to now. We do not have sex every day we know better lol so its either every other day or every 2 days. We went and bought 2 tests tonight since we didn't have any left and I honestly don't know what I should do. Should I wait to test if my period doesn't come in 15 days or start testing in the morning or what. I'm sorry this is so long and hectic I just dont know what to do at this point. There is only a very few people that know we are ttc and none of them are or ever have so its hard talking to people about it when they think we are just making ourselves crazy. Thank yall in advance for any advice and thank yall for reading my long post.

I would say the longer you can hold off and wait, the better. Otherwise, if you're like me, you spend a lot of money for nothing. I know that's easier said than done :) I hope those symptoms turn out to be your BFP! I'm waiting for AF to show, and I'm hoping she will come and go so I can move on. My symptoms are crampy, moody, headaches, sides of boobs hurt so bad, and I'm very tired. But I don't get my hopes up because I've felt like this many times before, only for AF to show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->