To Test or Not To Test -

FinlaysMummy

Pregnant with 2nd child
Reaction score
- that is the question!!! lol

Anyway, Hi :hi:

OK, I'm on CD24 of a guessed 28 day cycle, I've been having strange aches and all sorts of symptoms (prob all in my head tho!!), so do I test early or wait to see if af shows up?

I'm going to be busy until Sat, so then I'll be on CD26, then if I buy the test and do it the next morning it will be CD27, so if I do it then do you recon I could get away with using a normal test rather than an early one which is much more expensive?

Let me know what you think ladies - I'm going mad!!! :headspin:

I would wait till your period is due Hun, Jmo. Good luck getting a BFP:hugs:

Yeah your right - af will probably have shown up by then anyway!!

Can you use normal tests from the day af is due or should you wait a few days?

I would wait until AF is due as well but you can test a few days early if you want just use FMU (first morning wee) But to save any TTC heartache and frustrations...Wait till AF is due....Fingers crossed :hugs:
:dust:

I would wait too, it'd be heart breaking to me to see a BFN and than have AF show up at her normal time. Good luck! :hugs:

I didn't think of that, yeah it would be quite depressing to test and get a BFP and then the next day for af to turn up - on time!! :cry:

I guess I'm just being impatient, me all over really!! :dohh:

I wish I could stop thinking about it!! :headspin:

I have just bought some Asda own hpts(just to have them, you know!) - around £3.90 for a box of 2 and they say 'up to four days early' on them as well. Don't know how reliable they are, but they say 99% accurate. Anyone else used them?

Hi Poppy!!

I shop in Morrisons and they are rubbish for tests - have a choice of two, thats it!!

Might have to take a trip to ASDA, don't know if they are reliable or not, but 2 for £3.90 is a bargain!!! :happydance:

i get mine off ebay, about 20 for 4quid,they are the pee strip ones! loadsa people use them and get their bfp showing up?!

x

20 of these for a fiver

https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/acatalog/Early_home_pregnancy_test_offer.html :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->