To test or not to test.

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Blondey2012, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Blondey2012

Blondey2012 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

about 6 weeks ago I posted about feeling some symptoms I got when I was pregnant with my daughter. I'm on the pill. I had a slight with drawl bleed of about 1 day, since then I have back to backed 2 pills packs as I was going on holiday.

For the past few weeks the symptoms have continued. Only now they are accompanied by back ache, belly ache, crappy spotty skin (which was a nightmare when I was pregnant!) and headaches.

I'm due to go away next weekend on a bit of a boozy weekend and this clashes with my next pill break. So i'm debating going to go and buy a test. As I have no idea about my cycle I suppose if I was pregnant I could be anything from 6-11 weeks if I got a BFP.

What do you all think?

Thanks ladies. This website was a godsend this time last year for me!

2. Jbaby90

Jbaby90 Well-Known Member

I would test before you go away if I was in your situation. At least that will put your mind at ease and then you aren't harming your baby by drinking lots if you are :) good luck!!

3. saveme

saveme Well-Known Member

I say test just to be on the safe side...