To test or not to test

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
Ok, so I will be 10dpo tomorrow. Do I test? or wait? AF is due on the 15th - 15dpo.

I want to test sooooooooooo bad! But my brain is telling me to wait & save myself the disappointment.

I don't think my chart is looking too good :(

I'm having insomnia & constipation issues, so by the time I actually get to sleep, it's only about 2 hours until I take my temp :(

Ohh what to do? what to do?

Eeek! - Good question, tough call. Knee jerk reaction says go for it but do it only if you can keep in mind that it might be too soon to get the response you want. That and the fact that it may cause you to become an all time POASF from 10dpo to BFP:winkwink: Good Luck!!!:thumbup:

Such a tricky one because it is super tempting . It's personal , I'm someone who doesn't show up early on tests , I can be a week late and still not show up ! Its hard for me to buy tests where we live so this sort of makes me stick it out .
Wishing you massive luck whatever you do

Hi Hun,I should tell u to wait but I never can ,usually end up spending a fortune and testing for four days but I just can't help myself I am a poas addict,good luck wotever u decide ,xxxxxx

I am a POAS addict so i am going to say :test: LOL

Remember you are only 10dpo though and even if you are pg it might be to early to show up.

Wendy
x

Hmm, when I was pg it didn't show til I was almost 2 weeks late, so I'd say not to test, but I read on here people getting BFP at DPO10 :shrug:

Hi Cebethel - well I never usually test early, AF never gives me the chance as she's never late but this month I decided to play the game and have a go! I've tested 10dpo and today 12dpo too and both BFN, feel a bit impartial about it all to be honest, but if I do it again next month I would def leave it until either the day before or the day of AF. Hope that helps:shrug:?x

Well my AF is due Monday so I'm waiting till Sunday.

I am sooooo desperate to test now but even though I'm 12dpo I still worry it's too early to test. I would really worry if I saw a BFP in case it's chemical but then again I think I wouldn't trust a BFN :shrug: So I continue to wait :)

It really depends on you ultimately (sorry I know that's not much help) :hugs:

It is worse for me not to test, so I would've been POAS since 8DPO. Lol.

Good luck!:hugs:

I'm thinking of going digital on the OPKs next month, I'm a bit sick of squinting at the lines. It's £22 for £20 of them though, ouch.

I'm thinking of going digital on the OPKs next month, I'm a bit sick of squinting at the lines. It's £22 for £20 of them though, ouch.

I just started the digis this month and I think I prefer the IC. Lol. I've gotten good at line squinting and they've never failed me.

I would say wait if you can... at least day 12 or 13 and better when you miss AF (easier said than done!) Also depends on how you react to a BFN. I find even when I tell myself I don't care the BFN does get me down for a while. If you truly won't be affected by a BFN then go for it!

So......10dpo & I didn't test. I'm going to "try" & wait until Wednesday to see if AF comes. I also don't think I'm going to temp until AF. I've been stressing over my chart so much that I have fully turned insane :blush:
If AF comes I'm gonna get the HPT's from Amazon, so then I'll become a POASA :haha:

Thanx for the advice ladies! You're all awesome! :hugs:

I'm such an idiot.................I caved. 10dpo, I could have sworn I saw a line, I think it was an evap - it didn't quite look right :cry:

Madness I tell you! Madness!! :wacko:

I'm such an idiot.................I caved. 10dpo, I could have sworn I saw a line, I think it was an evap - it didn't quite look right :cry:

Madness I tell you! Madness!! :wacko:

Not an idiot :hugs:

Good luck when you try again in a couple of days or so and still keeping all crossed (except eyes) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->