To test or not to test

Funnily enough, I felt bad for about 10 minutes and now, it's like I expected it. I don't think I'll get a BFP this cycle.

I'm just workin out if I should take any other vitamins or do something different next cycle. I need a TTC organizer! :haha:

I'm such an idiot.................I caved. 10dpo, I could have sworn I saw a line, I think it was an evap - it didn't quite look right :cry:

Madness I tell you! Madness!! :wacko:

Not that it is the best advice, but I would have tested too!:dohh:

I cling to those lines that don't look right, thinking that I might be on to something. I know, dumba*s! :wacko:

I'm at home alone for the first time in MONTHS, so I caved. You know what sucks? I used a FRER, and apparently held in too much into the stream because it ran up the test and got all over my hand.........bugger it :haha:

Wait, not to mention that my phone was in my t shirt pocket & it dropped out nearly landing IN the toilet :dohh:

Bad day? I haz it!

Ladies no one is silly or a dumb a*s :hugs:

I have wanted to test every day for the last 4 days but thank goodness DH hide my tests :)

I think I have "line'o vision" I saw a line that probably didn't exist.........what the heck is up with that?

How can I see something that isn't there?

I think I have "line'o vision" I saw a line that probably didn't exist.........what the heck is up with that?

How can I see something that isn't there?

Oh, I know all about that one. Here is my system:

1) Take test
2) Look for line that isn't there
3) Hold test against white wall to look for any type of color
4) Turn off the lights and hold an LED flashlight to back of test to look for inverted line
5) Pull test apart.
:dohh:

I also save them to compare. I just threw out my stash this morning; from last month. Lol.

I would say wait if you can... at least day 12 or 13 and better when you miss AF (easier said than done!) Also depends on how you react to a BFN. I find even when I tell myself I don't care the BFN does get me down for a while. If you truly won't be affected by a BFN then go for it!

Velo...Is that you on a velo? Great pic! Where on earth did u find that bike? Love it!

I'm just workin out if I should take any other vitamins or do something different next cycle. I need a TTC organizer! :haha:

I think exactly the same thing with every BFN...After the last one, I changed my avatar, ticker and BD plan...I think I will add Maca for the next cycle... Or look for a voodoo shaman...

For next cycle...
:dust::dust:dust:

Velo...Is that you on a velo? Great pic! Where on earth did u find that bike? Love it!
Yep its me! Thanks! We bought from craigslist about 80 miles/130 km from where we live. We told the seller we were going to ride it home. He was very perplexed as in no you can't do that with this bike (as he had used it for short bike path jaunts with his wife) It was a fun ride home :)

I always try to throw something different into the mix for the next cycle, but I think the best advice is to actually keep it simple and not overthink things too much. Most important is Folic Acid. Since your phases are not that distinct (unless you are erratic in sleeping or in time you take your temp), something to balance the hormones might be useful (vitex? maca?) but probably best done in consultation with a doctor or naturopath.

Hang in there Cebethel , opts still early Hun , go out and give extra fingers up:winkwink: to any rubbish drivers :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->