To those who go to the gym???

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
How do you bloody get yourself there??? I used to be so good pre-preg... and now I just cant find the motivation or time...

Me and OH only have 1 car between us and he works 6-2 5 days a week... so on my days off its either a case of going after 2 or not at all... !!

I get all motivated to go and then it gets to about 1 o clock and Im like... can i really be bothered???!?!

Same with going after work... It gets to about 3 o clock and I think man I much prefer to go home and chill with OH and my lil courtney!!

Pre-preg my best ways was 1st thing in the morning when i get up... and when I was on mat leave and OH was on nights it was known for me to get up there at 7am :)

Anyway my question is to those who go to the gym... do you have set days?? Do you plan a week ahead and just stick to it??

Today I was all determined to go, now courtneys asleep OH is home and all i wanna do is watch the tv... :dohh:

Help me Im spending £42 a month on a membership Im not using :(

When i used to go to the gym, i would have set days and times and stick to it. Otherwise i wouldn't make it out the door! I haven't been though since finding out i was pregnant, i've become so lazy lol

Thats what I did when i got pregnant lol... I froze my membership and made myself a promise I would go once LO was here... lol like ive stuck to that!!

Yeah i go to the gym even wen i cant be bothered x
All i do hun is just say to myself how great id look if i went and that norm gets me out of the house :rofl:
But i dont av set days cos karl as diff days off the week off so i just go wen he is at home x

I like that tactic...

I need to tell myself that...

what do you do at the gym?? what machines and stuff??

i go on the rowing machine,treadmill,bikes and then then i go up stairs on the toing ones just like a bit of weights ect
and spend about 1-2 hours there
But sometimes i come out starving so i go and get a choc bar :dohh:

:rofl: oh well chocolate is alright once youve been at the gym!!

OK I WILL GO today when other half gets in :)

Have funn and just keep telling yourself il look great wen iv done x
Not that you dont look great anyway hun :hugs:

cheers hun... :hugs:

See I say I will go but this is what I said this time yesterday but then OH comes home and IM like... :dohh: Can i realllly be arsed?!?!! But I will go.. I need to go..!!

I used to go and need to start to go back!!, what motivated me is the feeling of how good i felt after i had been and done a good workout :)

yeh I agree once you start getting into a routine and going then you definetly find almost an addiction to it :)

I just need that addiction back :)

i would like to go to the gym, but i think it will be easier for me just to get my bike from my mums n go out cycling. i work 4 13 hour shifts a week, either finishing at 8pm, 10pm or midnight, totally unsocial hours, so i would find it difficult as i like to do things to a schedule, like go certian days at certain times, but i dont have that flexibility with my work

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->