To Those with UNcircumcised Boys...

PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
We're having Austin on 6/17 and we've decided to not have him circumcised...DH is done so neither one of us knows how to take care of it. I'm sure the pedi and such will let us know, but are there any tips/hints anyone has to help out some? Thanks!!!

We don't do anythign special. I think you are not supposed to pull the skin down to clean underneath. Daily bath should do all the job.
:hug:

Same as wombat, just a bath with a good clean down there but dont pull foreskin back and thats it.

Same as above. I think majority of British boys are uncircumised. Infact ive never met or heard of anyone that is and they dont give special advice on washing it :) xxxX

they just say dont pull the skin back.

nothing special just make sure the skin area stays some what dry, you may need to press on the area softly after a bath to dry it a bit.. never force the skin back as you know... it will do it on itself in time :)

I dont do anything special with my little boy just daily baths :)

same as above, dont pull the skin back and just wash normally. xx

I was told that your not to pull back the forskin till they are at laest 6 years old to teach them to clean it but pulling it back can rip or tear it becasue its early just a bath and keep the area clean good hygine i guess s all

just keep the area clean, an dont pull back :)

We don't do anythign special. I think you are not supposed to pull the skin down to clean underneath. Daily bath should do all the job.
:hug:

Yep nothing special. You couldn't pull the skin down if you tried though because it doesn't separate for a while. Byron is almost 5 months and I can't see a separate foreskin yet but I can't remember when it does separate.

Thanks everyone! :) I would've totally messed that up, cause I thought you were SUPPOSED to pull it back to clean under it! YIKES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->