To you gals!

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
I have to say that since I've gotten to know most of you on this forum, I can fully say that you are all going to be terrific moms. I've watched most of you post from day 1 and the changes that have occurred in each one of you. Scared, to not knowing what to expect, to knowing what you want out of life, to loving and being so excited for your babies.

It must be difficult in each of your circumstances but I can tell that you are strong and will make a wonderful role model for your children.

Congratulations! :hug:

Thanks Leeanne. Its comments like this from people outside my real life circle that confirm in my mind that I can do it.

My mom brought me up in a single-parent household. She did a fabulous job if I do say so myself. LOL

My best friend had a child when she was 17 and another 6 years later and brought them up in a single parent household. Her eldest daughter is 19 now. She was/is a fabulous mom.

I was also split up from OH for 5 months so did live the single parent life for a bit.

It's tough so I truly admire all of you for having the courage and strength and love for your babies!

Awwww,thanks Lee-Anne,you always say the nicest things...and I have to say that when I have someone that believes in me so much without even knowing me really helps.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->