Toast and salt

ani

Reaction score
I've just started giving LO some toast, which he loves. But I haven't been able to find any without any salt and up to now I've been really strict about not having even a bit of salt in his food. What do you all do? Do you find bread with no salt or do you just give a bit of regular toast?

Do yall buy bread already toasted? Or am I thinking of something totally diff than yall are? I was thinking all these posts are actually bread that you just toast. I know yall have diff words for some food haha so just want to be sure I'm on the same page. But for bread I buy the boys whole wheat or whole grain. I buy alot of breads made in the bakery of the store rather than prepackaged because it won't have as many preservatives and things like that. I honestly have never looked at the salt content in the bread itself, more the preservatives, calories, fat, that stuff. I just dont' put salty things on top of the bread too

No I didn't mean bread that's already toasted, but bread for toasting. I've also just bought stuff from the bakery and not the supermarket bread that keeps forever (freaky!), but they still all have salt. Was thinking that maybe I have to start making bread myself!? :o

Oh ok just making sure I was thinking the same thing haha. I've heard it's actually pretty easy to make your own bread, I haven't personally done it. I think all things like that have salt though, a little bit isn't going to hurt, but if it was a bread that had alot of salt for some reason, then something salty on top, then another meal that was salty or some salty snacks, I think that would be a reason to be concerned, but a little bit in bread I really wouldn't be too worried about :)

all bread has a pinch of salt in, wont do any harm, its a really really minimal amount! if you make your own, the recipes will all have a pinch in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->