Tobias Taylor Holland born 06/11/09 weighing 6lb 5oz (VERY long, with pictures!)

he is perfect. But my dinner has started to burn because i couldnt tear myself away from reading your story.

You lucky lucky thing - you already know how blessed you are and he is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Wow, what an amazing story. I can totally understand your worry over heartrates, Ozzie's dropped a few times when i was being monitored and I flipped out buzzing midwives. In the end I screamed and told them I hated the machine:blush:

Congratualtions hun, Tobias is gorgeous and what a wonderful name :D

Oh what a story rebaby! I was on my toes reading it and you lived it! :hugs: and i'm so proud you did and you did it well! Continue to enjoy all the moments as a family!!

Congratulations!
i loved your story, i am a sucker for every detail xx

Blimey! You're amazing - and such a cute little boy - love the dimpled cheeks!! You must be so proud of yourself!

Honey, I am so proud of you! What an awesome job you did and he is absolutely gorgeous!! Born the same day as my Katie too :) You have inspired me to do my birth story which is very, bizarrely, similar to yours, except mine ended in C-section because of her heart rate. The pics are stunning :) Well done!

what an amazing story, Thank you for taking the time to go into so much detail.
Congratulations on your beautiful little boy Rebaby!! I'm so happy for you! :hugs:

Thank you for sharing your story hun, it was informative, and im glad yo uhave been so open about it all. Scared though i am about the whole labour i have just booked my tour and labour relie course for march next year. x

Wow honey - you are amazing!!! Congratulations on your gorgeous little Toby xxx

oh wow that was an amazing story! he is absolutely gorgeous, on the pic on your profile page (in the carseat) he looks like a perfect little doll, so cute! congratulations hun xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->