today I... add yours..

Omg Hunnie sooo glad yous are all ok... I had a car crash in January just gone and it was awful!

I've felt awful with moping about as I too have 2 sons and it's not fair, but we are human after all and we have gone through something really horrendous! It takes time.

Today I feel Ill doctor gave me medicine yesterday as she think I have an infection from the d&c... Blurghhh

wamommy, glad you and your girls made it safe out of that car crash! that must have been horrible!

as far as i go... i'v been threatening that i would shave for weeks... and finally today... the hairless lovewithin edition is finally ready! i recon i've lost half a pound!

i forgot how smooth the skin can be! i feel like a dolphin!

Pmsl love...

I need to shave I must say, I just can't be arsed! :haha: but I must make the effort...

Well today isn't a good day... Tomorrow will be the 10th year anniversary of my dad dying :(... He was buried the day after my 15th birthday... It's my birthday in 5 days time and this time of year is always hard emotionally :(

Really admire you ladies for being strong enough to get through each day!

Today I passed the baby we were so longing to have. Angel baby number 4 and I just feel so heartbroken xx

Thank you for your concern ladies :hugs: We're all doing well, except my DH who is still stiff.

4angels, I am so incredibly sorry you're going through this! Is anyone working with you to figure out what the heck is going on? A million hugs.

Lovewithin, grats on the shave :D Don't pants feel funny on legs that are shaved after a "mammoth period"?

Well tonight I'm having a good old drink of alcohol YUM YUM I thought I would make the most of it, as when I'm pregnant again I wont be able to have some for 9 months.

:) x

Thank you for your concern ladies :hugs: We're all doing well, except my DH who is still stiff.

4angels, I am so incredibly sorry you're going through this! Is anyone working with you to figure out what the heck is going on? A million hugs.

Lovewithin, grats on the shave :D Don't pants feel funny on legs that are shaved after a "mammoth period"?

We are now being referred for tests as they would not refer us prior to this as I had 1 ectopic pregnancy and 2 miscarriages. I was told I had to have 3 miscarriages before I "qualified" for tests. I'm just hoping we might now get some answers. Just feel so deflated tonight. :cry: xx

Well tonight I'm having a good old drink of alcohol YUM YUM I thought I would make the most of it, as when I'm pregnant again I wont be able to have some for 9 months.

:) x

I did that last night- first drink since I found out i was pregnant before the mc.... It was most enjoyed! :)

oh wamommy, yeps everything feels weird: leggings and pants, but most of all - underwear... i did a brazillian after ages (TMI i know!!!) and i was like: oooh there u are! i almost forgot i had those bits!

oh wamommy, yeps everything feels weird: leggings and pants, but most of all - underwear... i did a brazillian after ages (TMI i know!!!) and i was like: oooh there u are! i almost forgot i had those bits!

LMAO :rofl: :rofl:

I so needed that laugh :)

PMSL!!! that made me laugh!!!!

yesterday I had a lovely walk about town with my mam, home for tea, saw MIL home again, was lovely oh and got some sparley new shoes........
still no sign of my period......mmmmmmmy body will be regulating itself I suppose.

yesterday (aye a day later hey hooo) I got dressed up in a pretty dress (shaved my mammoth legs again) put on my pretty sparkly shoes and some make up, and went to a christening, it was lovely to be dressed up, DH looks so nice too

today its just myself and my youngest at home, so I am tackling some housework....
oh and still no sign of my period....where is it!:blush:

today i am at work, in a dress

....ahhh, and friday was my bday, so actually, i made it a point to enjoy myself this weekend :)

Hey ladies... Hope we are all well :)

Well today we had a family day outing! OMG the stress was unreal, there was 3 cars following each other, the car in front vanished and left us stranded in the middle of no where with no sat nav NOTHING! Hahahha... It wasn't funny at the time, but can certainly laugh about it now hahaha

But the kids enjoyed it aswell as the adults so that's the main thing :) x

good evening
I got my period yesterday, and its heavy :nope:
oh well....
spent today with DH and sorting the week ahead out, nothing exciting but a good day

Today I'm still getting positive tests :(... It was bfn on sunday, Monday got something slightly there and today abit darker... Arghhhhh what's going on.... And I have nausea really BAD, twice today I've nearly :sick:

You'd think it would be a new pregnancy, but I've had positive test for weeks.. This is the second time it went to bfn and then started to become bfp again :(

Today is the 1st day i've not bleed since the start of my miscarriage, 2 1/2 weeks ago. I am relieved it has stopped. AF better not rear her head for a few weeks....I need a rest :)

afternoon :)
I am having a quiet day again, housework tackled, watered my flowers.
fed up with this period...my first since M/C heavy and annoying lol

sat here wondering what to do, I have no money at all till friday...so might bake some cookies or something

today i brought my gym clothes to work and im planning to go work out

worked out and then watched some hilarious youtube videos and been laughing like crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->