today I... add yours..

Youre all doing much better than me, but its inspiring to see.

Today I:

* made a real coffee (no more decaffeinated shite for me)

And even though Im in my pjs and I havent showered, or cleaned, or done the washing - Im thinking about having a shower and driving to meet my boyfriend after work. Its an hour away but the motorway will be quiet and I 'll turn the music up.

His house has lots of pets. They'll lie all over me - it'll be nice - I think.

Then its back to work Monday. I havent worked a full week in the last 4 weeks - I miscarried one twin at 5 weeks and then the other this week - its been continuous. But its going to get better.

Wait til Monday - I'll have achieved heaps then :)

I guess I'll go and have a shower...

Melanie just take each day as it comes :)

Today I tested positive 3 days after I got a bfn! Blurghhh

Today I decided that if I made myslef look better then maybe I would feel better. Took the day off of work, Sent the kid with grandma. Dyed my hair, painted my nails, got dressed and went and sat in the sun. Thought about eating somthing. Then I took a look in the mirror thinking that I would see myslef smiling and looking pretty. All I saw was disapointment in my face and began to cry. I am only on day 2 of my miscarriage.

I am so sorry, pitty :( A million :hugs:, and I really hope each day gets easier for you.

aww Pitty I am sorry you day didnt go as you liked, its very early days, take small steps xx

Today, I have fed the birds and popped some washing on

Pitty- I didn't get out of bed for 3 days hun- and only did because i had to go for a final scan.

It's a sad time, you need to grieve and heal- just as we are all doing :(

Just take it easy and don't put too much pressure on yourself to "feel" happy- you will feel how you do, and slowly you will feel a bit more positive- it will just take time.

It's early days for me to- 9 days from when it started- I have just tried to keep busy and do some nice things with friends and family- I am lucky that i have such good support.

My OH has been away with work since Tues, but we talk on the phone.

Be gentle with yourself hun- give yourself small goals every days x

Youre all doing much better than me, but its inspiring to see.

Today I:

* made a real coffee (no more decaffeinated shite for me)

And even though Im in my pjs and I havent showered, or cleaned, or done the washing - Im thinking about having a shower and driving to meet my boyfriend after work. Its an hour away but the motorway will be quiet and I 'll turn the music up.

His house has lots of pets. They'll lie all over me - it'll be nice - I think.

Then its back to work Monday. I havent worked a full week in the last 4 weeks - I miscarried one twin at 5 weeks and then the other this week - its been continuous. But its going to get better.

Wait til Monday - I'll have achieved heaps then :)

I guess I'll go and have a shower...

Aww Melanie hun- to have to go through this twice in such a short space of time- my heart breaks for you :cry:

You have the right idea- have your boyfriend near you and be supported at this time. Small goals each day to get you through.

:hugs: for you x

i said i would shave 3 days ago and still walking around like a mammoth. oh well, maybe today...

Have a read this right? did you get a positive? I so hope so Fingers X for you- :happydance:

Yup... But ive tested everyday since and there not getting any darker :cry: so it must be a blip

First pic is on the 26th
Second pic is on the 27th
Third pict is on the 28th

Attachments

• e1d2930f.jpg
    e1d2930f.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 11
  • a2d6ac67.jpg
    a2d6ac67.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20e7a537.jpg
    20e7a537.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 10
today I spent a lot of money I didnt have at the garden centre!! :happydance:
but my garden will look lovely when my other half does all the hard work,
I have also done some house work and scrubbed the bath room.....now its time to chill :)

Today I've sat in the sun, put up the paddling pool for the boys :)

yesterday i went for hike by myself in a town that i havent been to in a long time. It was great! Ran into an old friend and spent a couple hours talking. It was nice to have somone to talk to that I didn't feel like they were judgeing me!

Have a read this right? did you get a positive? I so hope so Fingers X for you- :happydance:

Yup... But ive tested everyday since and there not getting any darker :cry: so it must be a blip

First pic is on the 26th
Second pic is on the 27th
Third pict is on the 28th

Awww sorry if that's the case- I'm not fully versed with all the testing etc, still got my fingers crossed for you hun xx

Today I realized that I will never be happy in this marriage. Instead of focusing on fixing it, I just want out.

Today I realized that I will never be happy in this marriage. Instead of focusing on fixing it, I just want out.

Wow this is a big one, I hope you find happiness x

Awww Hunnie I don't know what to say.... Although things were very strained in the early days after my MC.. It wasn't nice at all :hugs:

I hope things Get better for you x

Well today, I haven't tested!... I know it's only early on in the day, but I usually test with first morning urine... So I'm doing good lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->