Today I am wearing ......

Babybug

Reaction score
My maternity jeans!
Yes im only 9 +6 but im bloated and my waist is missing already.
They are soo comfy though :) I dont have the big elasticated top ones I like the one with the stretchy bit at the side and the ajustable inside like a toddler lol.
After tying my uniform trousers up all week with a hair elastic its bliss.

Oooh, lovely! Looking forward to being in my mat jeans again too!!

Yay for not fighting it anymore! It's not gonna be much longer for me either!

Im fighting each morning to stay in my pjs as long as possible lol other then that its trakkies or leggings lol x

I am wearing maternity jeans as well...not every day...but sometimes it's not worth fighting the bloat. I wouldn't be showing at ALL but my bloat makes me barely able to do up any of my jeans and I feel like I'm bulging out everywhere.

Im in mine... Purely for comfort on bloat.. The morning im all good with normal jeans but come late afternoon i am so uncomfortable!!

X

I lent my mat jeans to a girl at work who's having twins!
I'm bloated already, as well as carrying +5lb of Christmas weight and 28lb I didn't lose to get me back to pre-baby weight.

I feel horrible :-( I lived my bump and shape the first time round because I was happy with my size when I got pregnant, this time I think will be harder xx

Ps- I'm in my onesie!

I'm wearing a hair bobble to loop my button with the hole as I'm so bloated it's uncomfortable to have them buttoned lol. I have a big baggy jumper on too but because I'm a bit chubby anyway it just looked like extra Xmas fat (which some of it is lol)

None of my jeans or trousers fit anymore.. luckily I rarely leave the house so I can keep my jammies on ;)

I'm nowhere near any mat clothes yet. I'm not feeling my jeans tightening or anything. Plus I've suffered no bloat. By this time with my son I was struggling to find clothes!

I've been wearing my maternity jeans since December as the only pair of normal jeans I had that fit split down the back.
I wasn't even pregnant then, just fat xx

I bought three sweater dresses for days when the bloat is out of control. Sweater dress and leggings are soooo comfy, but somehow don't look sloppy. Might go buy one of those belly bands so I can wear my jeans more comfortably in the coming weeks. Anyone had much luck with those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->