Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
I am always coming across a name i haven't thought of, or heard in awhile... or have never heard before. And i think.... that's cute/different/unique/pretty, etc. Sometimes it's a name I wouldn't personally use... or doesn't make my "master list"... but i thought it would be nice to start a list of those names here!

Whenever i stumble upon a cool name... i always want to share it with you ladies! So......... as your watching TV, or placing your order at a restaurant, or reading the credits at the end of a movie (i think we all do it!) searching for baby names... pop in here & post a name you stumbled upon!

It would be cool to get a long list of names going! (It doesn't have to be a completely unheard of name... just something that pops out at you... and tell us why!)

I'll start....

Today I heard the name Gretchen & think it's not used nearly enough! So pretty!

today i heard the name TOPHER and i think its missing the first half of the name... CHRIS :haha:

Lyra - Sophie Dahl has called her little girl this - it is the name of a group of stars, very pretty I think x

Another lovely name I have only hear someone called once is 'Cassidy; x

I heard Shardonnay... and it makes me cringe. I also heard Diesel last week, and it made me cringe. I hear lots of weird and wonderful names as I work in a toy shop.

Today I heard the name TREAZUR(pronounced Treasure) and think it is absolutely ridiculous and the mother must be completely illiterate. :nope:

^ Tre-Azure is apparently a soul RnB singer :D
You can also spell it Tre'Zure

Today i heard the name Tate on a guy... I think it's kinda cute... but maybe prefer it for a girl! :shrug: Not sure.

By the way, i kinda think Treasure (minus the crazy spelling) is pretty! :dohh: I never heard it before. I wouldn't use it... but kinda like it!

Today i heard the name Ivory... & er, think its really hard to read when I try to make the name match the color! Kinda pretty but reminds me too much of Ivy which i'm not too keen.

Today i heard the name Ivory... & er, think its really hard to read when I try to make the name match the color! Kinda pretty but reminds me too much of Ivy which i'm not too keen.

Lol... maybe not the best color choice! :haha:

Ivory is kinda cool... prefer Ivy, tho!

I love your son's name! Jackson Riley sounds so perfect! We have the name "Noah Riley" on our list!

Lol... maybe not the best color choice! :haha:

Ivory is kinda cool... prefer Ivy, tho!

I love your son's name! Jackson Riley sounds so perfect! We have the name "Noah Riley" on our list!

Aww, thanks hun :) Noah Riley sounds great too! :thumbup:
We were actually going to do Riley as a first name but OH decided he didn't like it.

Today I heard the name Ewelina (eh-veh-LEE-nah) & think it's soooooooooooooo beautiful, although I don't like the spelling.

x

Today I heard/saw the name Lukeyiano (luke-ee-ahh-no) and thought ... poor kid. Why not just Lukas or Luciano or Luke?

Today i heard the name Tate on a guy... I think it's kinda cute... but maybe prefer it for a girl! :shrug: Not sure.

By the way, i kinda think Treasure (minus the crazy spelling) is pretty! :dohh: I never heard it before. I wouldn't use it... but kinda like it!

Tate, spelt the same way, was my grandfather's middle name. His first name was John (always known as Jack). It's definitely a strong bloke's name (to me)! and was one I was considering as a mn if I'd have had a boy.

Today I heard the name Dulcie & think it's cute and uncommon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->