Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

Today I heard the name Florence & think it's way too old school for me...

That was my first choice for a name! I love love love it! Unfortunately someone close to us used it last week so i'm very upset! xx

Ariela and i thought it was very unique and actually quite pretty.

I heard the name GUY and frankly I think it is horrible, really it's like "I was talking to this guy who was called Guy."

Some people. I'm a fan of Mad TV and I laugh at this name "Bunifa Latifah Halifah Sharifa Jackson" the character is also a hoot :p

The other day I found out Anne Frank's name was Annelies Marie adorable.

I went to school with a boys whose name was Willie Guy

Today I heard the name Ewelina (eh-veh-LEE-nah) & think it's soooooooooooooo beautiful, although I don't like the spelling.

x

Oooh, I know an Ewelina! I thought her name was beautiful too when I first heard it! She's Polish, might be where the spelling comes from!

I heard the name Martini today and thought the girls mother must be a boozer!

Today I heard the name Callia and after a meaning search i think it's a shame its short for Caroline, as thats the MIL's name, and I dont like her :(

Today I heard the name Shiomi and think it would go with the middle name Noelle to make a lovely name for our next possible baby (if it's a girl)

Shiomi Noelle :cloud9:

Today I heard the name Shiomi and think it would go with the middle name Noelle to make a lovely name for our next possible baby (if it's a girl)

Shiomi Noelle :cloud9:

How is Shiomi pronounced? Is it 'SHY-OH-ME'?

It's pronounced Shee-oh-me.

However, I do like the pronounciation Shy-oh-me.

:flower:

Today i heard of a beautiful baby boy named Alfred and decided to live by the motto: "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!"

Today i heard of a beautiful baby boy named Alfred and decided to live by the motto: "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!"

:haha:

Are Alfie, Archie etc popular in the US? Here they are very popular. I think Alfie is in the top 10 boys names at the moment. Albert, Arthur etc are all becoming very popular here. I quite like them all, in fact I love Alfie but wouldn't use it myself due to it's popularity.

Addison...........

my 10 day overdue little bundle of love is obviously too comfy in there. getting soooo impatient to meet her! Cant decide on Addison Grace or Addison Lexi.

Addison...........

my 10 day overdue little bundle of love is obviously too comfy in there. getting soooo impatient to meet her! Cant decide on Addison Grace or Addison Lexi.

Both are lovely....I particularly like Addison Grace :thumbup:

Today I heard the name Princess and think it's bad enough when people name their pets this let alone their children.

Must add, was definitely not a nickname, was her actual name.

Today I heard the name Princess and think it's bad enough when people name their pets this let alone their children.

Must add, was definitely not a nickname, was her actual name.

I agree about the pet/children thing.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"