Today I think I broke my husbands schvonz

simplyexcited

Reaction score
Was convinced i was ovulating - every day from cd 10. Its now cd 16 we have had so much sex and there is still god dam ewcm. My cycles are irregular but last month had a perfect smiley on cd14 and so thought this month would be the same. My poor hubby today, we had a real laugh about it but I have broken him. Sigh.

:haha:
We have done this before. Had so much sex that he was a bit raw by the end of the week :blush:

Ugh and worst of it is that i am more likely to be ovulating today and my poor man he couldn't quite manage it...says he will be right as rain for tonight but we might have missed it and I feel bad asking him again....!! Bd'd yesterday...might be enough arg. Next month sex ban until cd 13. Seriously.!!!!!

LOL I feel the same way. I've toned it down to every other day but the poor man just can't get away from me!!

:rofl: This made me laugh so hard! thanks I really needed it. that is what my dh says. But He won't bd even as often as every other day...sigh the woes of having a dh with a low libido...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->