Today is 7dpo. It's still early but I can't help myself !

Dtrisha

Reaction score
7dpo. I don't see anything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 33
Don't think I see anything yet. Good luck :) X

Meant to post this lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 46
I know it's early but I swear I see something in the last pic!!

Good luck! I'm 7 DPO as well, but we didn't try this cycle! So I'll just live vicariously through you!:haha:

I didn't really see anything on either though! MAYBE a shadow on the second one.

Ali yeah mayyybe something but I doubt it. Thanks for looking! Yeah it's our first real cycle trying again. FX for you and me !

BSleck- thank you for looking :) I hope there is but I'm not looking to hard into it. If it's a true line it'll get darker for sure <3.

Mine are still bfn too dtrisha!

Part of me doesn't think we caught if now &#128542;

Dtrisha - It's too early to know for sure!! Implantation can take up to 12 (most commonly 9) days so there's still a chance! I'm hoping I can convince myself to wait next cycle to at least the day before my expected period. I don't think I would like all the disappointment! Not that AF isn't a disappointment, but at least it's just one day instead of several. :wacko:

Dinky - There's still time! Fingers crossed for both of you!

There's a slight chance I'm pregnant this time around. I did misbehave during my fertile week. Trying not to think about it and just wait till AF. Which is this coming Saturday for me. The cycle I plan to start TTC!

Dtrisha - It's too early to know for sure!! Implantation can take up to 12 (most commonly 9) days so there's still a chance! I'm hoping I can convince myself to wait next cycle to at least the day before my expected period. I don't think I would like all the disappointment! Not that AF isn't a disappointment, but at least it's just one day instead of several. :wacko:

Dinky - There's still time! Fingers crossed for both of you!

There's a slight chance I'm pregnant this time around. I did misbehave during my fertile week. Trying not to think about it and just wait till AF. Which is this coming Saturday for me. The cycle I plan to start TTC!

Yeah just so hard to wait lol. I know it's still early. When I was pregnant in September with my ectopic at 6dpo I was bloated and pretty tired so that's why I don't think I am now since I'm not really feeling either

Frer NEGATIVE

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 17
Are you having any signs? Every pregnancy is different. I only had extreme fatigue and painful nips. I don't know how early it started because I was in denial and just expected AF to show. I'm kind of eager to symptom spot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->