Today is 7dpo. It's still early but I can't help myself !

Just sore breasts really. But I usually do a week after O. But Jr. Started a little earlier this time. But I don't think it means anything. Other than that not much. I had one day of bloating but haven't felt it anymore since.

9dpo. It wasn't really FMU because I got up at 5 to pee and then I peed on this at 630 I'm going to take another one later today. But still BFN I'm probably not pregnant nothing is really going on with me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 28
I see something faint in that pic dtrisha but I seem to have major line eye at the mo

Yeah I'll take another one in a few hours to see. I don't see anything. I thought I did but it was a white line

I don't see anything! :( Still time though!!

I swear I see the faintest of faint but I could totally have line eye.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 29
Thanks. Probably just my eyes lol. I told myself I wasn't gonna test but here I am lol

I don't see anything either.. When is AF due?

I think Friday. Hard to tell after the MTX. It has screwed up my cycles. But the lag two were 32

That's frustrating. Hopefully your cycles start to regulate.

Thanks bevzi. I actually think my cycles are going back to normal. It was 28 days today. I think working out, drinking water and eating somewhat healthier is workin.

I'm sorry!! :( Here's to next cycle!

It'll be great if your cycles are regulating, though. I'll still be stalking you! Hopefully we both get :bfp:s in May!

:dust:To us!

That would be wonderful. FX and baby dust to both of us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->