Today is my original due date

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
So yesterday I did the stairs in twos lol I bounced like a maniac on my ball, circles on the ball.. Had a curry did some dancing lol about my kitchen while making dinner I did some nipple stimulation 😂 Ouch there so sensitive and orgasmed lol I finally sat down to rest about 10 and started getting pains nice big pains that were coming every 2-3 mins but never really got anywhere once they died off I peed literally about 6 times last night with a good sleep best sleep ever I fact I'm only up 11.30 am that's a first lol haven't really felt baby much this morning but she was super active all yesterday I'm crampy and sore this morning so here's hoping for a few more pains lol I was moved to 15th nov due to her being a little a small everything else has been fine so I could only be 39 weeks today but we'll see both my boys were 3 days over getting impatient to see my wee woman now it's rememberence Sunday 🌺 How's everyone else feeling sorry I ramble on quite a bit I feel a little nauseated now lol xxx

Fingers crossed it is the start for you. I just feel so uncomfortable. Feel like the babies head is so far down in my pelvis it could almost fall out. The pressure when I'm sat on the loo or driving I immense and have been to the loo for number 2's quite frequently today. Got a sweep on Tuesday so hoping all this pressure is only doing good things to my cervix and that I'm favorable. Plan is induction on Thursday so either way, this time next week my little poppy will be here xxx

Looks like you had a fun day keeping you busy
Fingers crossed it will start for you soon

Thanks girls back on my ball now !! Bounce bounce bounce lol gotta get that baby's hitting off the cervix lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->