Today is the day, eeeeeeeeeeek

TracyE.

Reaction score
Today is day 33 of what is usually a 32 day cycle, which means either AF is going to show up today, making today CD #1, or I will officially be late :) This is my second cycle trying but for some reason I feel like I am not pg. No symptoms what so ever. I am going to assume that I'm not and get my mind in Cycle #3 ttc mode. But if AF doesn't show up today, which would be awesome, I have promised myself I will wait a week before I take a hpt. I used to test obsessivley and each time I got my BFN I was heartbroken. Good luck to everyone this month!! :flower:

hey hun, What time is it there??
Any sign of the :witch: Fx that you get that :bfp:

Right now it's 9:50 am. So far no sign of AF. The thing that is getting my hopes up right now is that almost always before AF comes, I have some minor spotting for the 3 days prior to a full period. This time, no spotting at all. But, I also have no pg symptoms so I am thinking I'm not pg. Thanks for the positive words, I need them today :hugs:

If AF doesn't show up today, I am going to wait another week before I test, just in case. So the 21st. It would be hard to wait, but for my sanity I think it would be best. But, I have to get through today with no AF, which I am trying to convince myself isn't going to happen. That's a horrible attitude I know, but I feel like if I was pg I would feel different right now, and I don't. :wacko:

hope ur AF hasnt shown up

Thanks ladies, I am trying not to stress to much. I am feeling a little crampy all of a sudden which I am guessing is not a great sign. I wish AF would just come already if she's going to come. I hate this waiting game.:wacko:

Made it though day 33 with no sign of the :witch:. I have never had a cycle longer than 32 days, but I know there are so many things that can affect it that I am trying my hardest not to get my hopes up. I am still waiting until the 21st to test. My guess is AF will be here by then, but if not, then I am hoping to see my BFP!! Trying not to stress and obsess is so hard! :dohh:

Thanks, I hope I am not reading too much into it though. I want to be excited but I am afraid of the dissapointment. But, I guess its out of my hands :shrug:

Tracy! Good luck!! Fingers crossed for you and I'm right there with ya! AF was due yesterday and still no sign of her..BFN tho again yesterday and my temp plummeted today so I'm guessing she's coming!!
Better luck for you!! Keep us posted!! :) :dust:

I am noticing some very mild, almost non-existant cramps and light brown spotting on tp after using the restroom (tmi). I think I might be out :shrug: Suppose I will start getting my chart ready for next month :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->