Today Is The Day

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I stop smoking!!!

I don't think yesterday has sunk in but I knew I had to stop when I walked out of the ultra sound room!

Done good ... I went from 40 to 15/20 even the EPU nurse seemed happy about that although with a slight growl that it needed to be none I think. OH said he would lay off & knows it will be hard which will ease the pressure loads.

I got up this morning & had a smoke - you know what it's the first morning in weeks I've not woke up thinking about it for some reason ... sat down turned PC on seen the scan picture on my desk & remembered!! :dohh:

good luck wobs!!

It took untill i was 7/8 weeks on Coby before i could give up, so keep trying!

xx

Did you ever go back to smoking Layla?

i socail smoked after i had Coby but being as i dont go out much its hardly ever lol i think in the 15 months since having him, i have prob smoked about 5 or 6 just on the odd occasions that i was out having a drink, and it was very easy to stop again the day after.

and now i wont be doing that either, once you give up and get past a few months, you forget about it, and the smell on other people will really put you off.

xx

I stopped smoking in the house a godo while ago now & we went to view a place last week that stunk of smoke - stale & it made me cringe tbh even as a smoker.

yeah its strange coz on the odd nights wehre i did smoke i loved it, it was heaven lol but as soon as i woke up the next day and smelt my clothes it made me heave

xx

Goes to show I guess.

PS how can you be 6.9 wks pg lol

this site that i get my ticker from works it out weird lol

I think it counts to 10 before you are 7 weeks, its all strange

x

I stopped and im ok ....

You'll do fine tbh i don't think i will smoke again after this one is born, if i did think Gav would prob hit me with summat lol!

xxx

What part of the world goes to 6.10 days :rofl:

Imi you'll have sneakies I'm sure but you have done so well :hugs:

TBH i don't think iwill my mum still smokes and it makes me feel sick!

Can't stand the smell anymore tbh and urgh and the cost!

xxx

What part of the world goes to 6.10 days :rofl:

Imi you'll have sneakies I'm sure but you have done so well :hugs:

i know lol, but tomorrow it will be right, im 7 weeks tomorrow, its really wierd, but i love the picture so i dont want to give it up lol

xx

Good luck wobs. I gave up when preg with Kai went back to about 5 a week after him then gave up just over a yr ago i still have the odd one when drinkin but thats it!
xx

Good luck with it babes
X

Good luck hun :hugs:

I stopped smoking when I was pregnant with Nathan, didn't even think about one and didn't want one. But 10 weeks after he was born I started again :dohh: Not as many though now, 20 lasts me a week so not bad :)

Best of luck. My mum and dad have just given up after smoking all their lives (they are 58 and 60) if they can doit so can you!

Good for you Wobbles, Im sure you'll succeed, you cant get much better inspiration can you???

keep that scan pic close to hand, you'll crack it in no time.

All the luck in the world hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck Wobbs...I know you can kick the habbit!!!

Good luck Wobbles .. sure you can do it.

I gave up when we started ttc and it was hard but i did it.

Takes a while but it gets easier :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"