Today Is The Day

Good luck babe.....if I can do it and I enjoyed it, anyone can do it!! AND, I can never see me smoking again tbh!

Best of luck babe! :hugs: x

Good luck Wobbles. You're doing the right thing and you'll never regret it :hugs:

Honestly! *sigh*

I'm finding it hard - This has sort of hit me yet hasn't & I know I'm not out of the dark yet.

Anyway an example is I bought 10 cigs at 11am & at nearly midnight I had 3. OH had one before bed with me & one left in the morning. never would have happened before. Not 100% I know ... not feeling too great about it either! Been trying to dig things into my head. When I went to bed curled in pain not knowing what it was that pretty much paniced me.

1 step at a time hun....

40 down to 20! fantastic...
20 down to 10!!! excellent,
10 down to none, not easy but u can do it!!! :D

ur mw said from 40 to 20 is a fantastic step and i agree, just take it 1 day at a time :hugs:

good luck hun xxx:hugs:

stick with it Charl, I know you can do it, then you will be so proud of yourself. It isnt going to happen overnight so dont feel so bad on yourself if you have a bad day xxx

' I'm finding it hard - This has sort of hit me yet hasn't & I know I'm not out of the dark yet. '

your doing really well to have cut down that much, well done hun! but dont let the who 12 week thing put your off, you WILL get to 12 weeks, and its in the first 12 weeks that all the important things are developing, the brain, heart, nerves etc.

x

I know I'm bad for thinking like that.

Theres part of me hoping they would scan me before 12 weeks again I know they would have in Stoke. They were crap with my situation but I know what they would have done in this one.

Have to ring MW for my booking appointment tomorrow.

Stick with it Wobbles hun. Your doing fantastically already.

Keep it up hunnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do they have an FAB (Fresh Air Babies) Scheme at your hospital? I've got a leaflet at the front of my hospital notes about it and I think it's nationwide. It's support for PG mothers who want to give up smoking.... If you want the number let me know and I'll dig it out for you.

H

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->