today's test...worried

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
top test is this mornings, FMU
bottom test is yesterdays, not FMU

I think today's is much lighter, which makes me worried. It should be at least the same shade, should it not???

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 110
im not sure if its there its there surley.... stop testing and worring your self hunni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, I'm not trying to make you feel better, I'm a say it as I see it kinda girl and I think that today's test is clearer and you have nothing to worry about!
Remember it takes 48 to 72 hours for hcg to double not 24 so stop worrying.

Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months.

From peeonastick.com:

9. I took another test and the line is lighter. Does this mean anything? Should it get darker? Not necessarily. In general, the positive line will be darker when a greater amount of hCG is present in the urine, but not always. Some tests contain more or less dye (meaning there is just more or less color to "stick" to your hCG.) Some tests are more or less sensitive-- even 2 tests in the same box can be different. Also, your urine may have more or less hCG in it depending on what you ate or drank, or how long it's been since you last peed. Food itself does not cause false results, but can affect how much urine you have and how dilute it is. Eating salty chips and drinking caffeine all day will result in more concentrated pee, whereas gorging on watermelon and ginger ale will result in lots of very dilute pee. But an HPT is not meant to tell you "how" pregnant you are. It only tells you if you are pregnant or not. As long as there is a line in the results window, you are pregnant.

Some women experiencing early miscarriages do notice their lines getting fainter or disappearing entirely, but even if your line gets fainter, it is not a guarantee that you are miscarrying, or that anything is wrong. See FAQ 21 for normal levels of hCG and how to properly measure it.

I wouldn't judge how preggo you are by a line a test for lots of reasons. One being that each test has different amounts of dye in them. Which can cause the various shades. That's a pos. test and you should set up an ppt. to get it confirmed and give you peace of mind! Congratulations!

I wouldn't judge how preggo you are by a line a test for lots of reasons. One being that each test has different amounts of dye in them. Which can cause the various shades. That's a pos. test and you should set up an ppt. to get it confirmed and give you peace of mind! Congratulations!

I had a blood test yesterday.

Hey lovely...I wouldnt worry too much about the strength of the lines. As hcg takes a couple of days to double. Those are both clear positives lovely! And im sending you tons of sticky dust for this bean. You deserve this bfp so much lovely! Stop testing you will only drive yourself potty. Lots of hugs.:hugs:

Woo-hoo. If it's confirmed, I'd stop testing. Maybe wait a week and take another one to see that it's nice and dark and there's nothing to worry about. Sending you plenty of sticky :dust::dust: !!!

i did 4 tests the first 2 were light but definatly there, i went to the docs he did a test it came back negative but he said if a test comes back positve theres not much chance of it being negative no matter how light the lines appear, so he sent me for a blood test, the same day he did the negative test i did another 2 tests which both came back positive but darker then the 1st 2 i did 2 days earlier. the blood test came back positive, so the doctor is right if a test comes back positive, no matter how light the lines are they are very unlikely to be negative.
hope this helps xxx

:hugs: i think they're the same, and nice positive, no it's easier said than done, but try not to worry, wait a few days and then re-test to put your mind at ease, but i'm sure they will get much much darker :hugs: xx

Hey lovely...I wouldnt worry too much about the strength of the lines. As hcg takes a couple of days to double. Those are both clear positives lovely! And im sending you tons of sticky dust for this bean. You deserve this bfp so much lovely! Stop testing you will only drive yourself potty. Lots of hugs.:hugs:

I agree with Natasja! When I was testing I left a couple of days in between, hardest thing I had to do as I was a POAS whore! :rofl:

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->