Todays test

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Me again retested not fmu i caved in the afternoon

I can see a line bt need advice from you experts. It says on the clear response box can see results within a min and not to read after 10.

Did my wee and straight away seen a line. The colour runs down the test strip it fades a little i go down stairs to.get my phone its faded a bit more i sit on the floor so light not to bright for camera and u can see a clear pink line coming back stronger so i wiggled it to get it in the photo then i see urine come back up he test then it turned white. Stupid question could that have erased the line was a few mins after the test being done and i know u shouldnt re wee on the test. I cant work ot since i had a line lost it had a line lost it. Stupid test. Its rubbish doesnt even say the sensitivity but not retesting until next week as if af arrived dont want to have wasted money. I cant imagine not being pg i am 12 days late

Edit: 1st line showed straight away diseapeared test white after about 3 or 4 mins pink fuzzy line appeared i tilted test and urine ran from where i weed and went running over the test and the line went as the wee went over both lines which i know its not supposed to. So dont know if 2nd line is a run or not

I have put s pic of 2 tests opened up top one was yesterday the faint line on that has conpletely gone bottom ones todays the colour of the control line has been washed away and the sponge bit on he right has the pink dye which im guessing is when the wee washed over the test when i was tilting it. That didnt happen in the top one. Hate being in limbo what are your thoughts x

Attachments

• 20170309_145600.jpg
    20170309_145600.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 20170309_190651.jpg
    20170309_190651.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 64
I see a line

I see it, but given the information you have provided I am inclined to think it is a dye run and not genuine.

Yeah im wondering about he run too but he 2nd line appeared after the dye had gone to the other side and about 4 mins after i did the test. I think the 1st line for sure was a run. Really not sure. Nearly.2.wks late i o aian nxt wk somethings up for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->