• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Toddler bed

1st_baby

What age did you put your LO's in there toddler bed with the safety guards?
max will be 10 months in march and i was wondering about this as his crib turns into a daybed ?

I, also, was wondering about this. So I'm anxious to see what people reply with. Sorry I'm no help! Lol!

I wont be moving leeon into hos toddler bed untill he is walking properly maybe around 18 months old but i have heard if they are happy in their cot leave them be lol

I didn't move kieran until years, he was happy in his cot and when we moved him over there were no problems, i think most people move LO's over between 18months and 2years x

Dec is going into his next week, he is 16 months.

Colton's crib converts as well. And the instructions say not before 15months, but it says not to keep them in the crib past 35" in height. So, I imagine between 15 months and when the reach 35" (which will be dif for every baby) in height.
However, saying that.. Colton was 30/31" at his 9 month appointment; so will probably convert his at 15/16 months.

I was hoping to wait until closer to 2 years (when we have hopefully moved) and her crib turns into a daybed too.

I'm putting Caitlyn in her own bed at 1year. If she'll go that is.

I can't wait until my girls can go into a toddler bed as theirs convert to day beds too, but I just worry about them getting out at night and walking around everywhere! Lol, weird I know but I like the security of knowing their in their crib and when they wake up they won't get hurt or anything!

I didnt convert Benns bed until he was 2years i wasnt sure whether i wanted him climbing out of bed when he was tired i could imagine him falling. I also worried about what he might get up to up there whilst i didnt have my eyes on him.

shouldnt really before 15 months , i did around 16 months with carly and will do the same with Ella :)

I will probably switch Erica between 18mo-2yrs. The next baby will be born when she is 17 1/2mos, but I'm sure we wont put them in a crib until 4-6 months. Erica's turns into a toddler bed and daybed also, but I think I'm going to get her a new big girl bed, and put the next baby in her crib.

I didnt convert Benns bed until he was 2years i wasnt sure whether i wanted him climbing out of bed when he was tired i could imagine him falling. I also worried about what he might get up to up there whilst i didnt have my eyes on him.

That's exactly how I feel!! Maybe i'll just keep the girls in their cribs until they can't fit in them anymore!! :rofl:

We put our son in his toddler bed when he was almost 2. He hates it so we got him a double size bed and put the safety guards up and that seems to work well for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->