Toddler free night...

We don't have toddler free nights. Don't get me wrong, I have many babysitters should we want to go out but she often wakes up during the night shouting mummy and if I'm not there, she's heart broke :(

Other here too as he has never slept away from home. If we go out in the evening he is in bed before we leave and his grandma is over to keep an ear out if he wakes before we get home which he hasn't ever done.

I voted other, it's probably like once every 2 months if I were to average it out. In total it's been about 4/5 times. Once for work couple of times when me and DH went to gigs and then last month my dad just offered because he (and my stepmum) look after him on a Tuesday afternoon and my dad had the day off on the Tuesday so they asked if they could take him on the Monday night so they could have a whole day out on the Tuesday.

I do worry and it still feels strange not having him in the house in the morning but he has a great time with his granda that I don't really mind.

Never for me - we had an evening out for my birthday when the boys were three months but not since. It's the way we want it xxx

My mum takes LO about one night per month. She is the only person I trust him with though - he would never stay anywhere else. I enjoy it though. OH & I either go out in town, or stay in and do bugger all and enjoy a lie in the next morning! I love getting out with mates & OH though - it keeps me sane and in adult company!

When I was a kid, I stayed at my nannys one night every weekend and I LOVED it. We were so close and I was treated so well (all the attention on me instead of split between me & my siblings!). I kinda like the idea of it for my LO :D

Ditto Jenny, when my my OH & his brother were little they used to stop at they're Grand parents house every weekend & he's often spoke about all the fond memories he had with them.

When I was a kid, I stayed at my nannys one night every weekend and I LOVED it. We were so close and I was treated so well (all the attention on me instead of split between me & my siblings!). I kinda like the idea of it for my LO :D

Thats what i had and what LO has. I enjoyed it so much and LO loves it, he adores my mum and dad and thats the relationship i want him to have with them. He loves helping me get his little thomas bag together and seeing him standing at the windown shouting nanan and grandad is so cute

im a single mum so my parents have scarlett prob once a month so i can go out. and they also help with child care as i work shifts but i sleep there also so it doesnt count.

I voted other as we never have, and never will lol.
I don't see anything wrong with it though, if we had someone suitable then i might consider it every couple of months or something xx

My eldest goes to his Dad's on a Saturday, though obviously Cas stays with us

I voted other, it happens on an as and when basis. I have no problems with him staying out. We've always been a stay in with a takeaway kind of couple, so not much need for sleeping out! :)

I've voted other, as we have a toddler free night when my mum offers, which is usually when it's half term, but most of the time it ends up OH is busy or on call, and I end up sitting alone all night :dohh:

Only when I ask for one....I've only had about 5 nights out since Lily was born... and stayed out all night only twice! My dad runs a pub so we stay there every other weekend, and I put Lily to bed and then go down and socialize and she sleeps through the night so I see that as the same as a night off anyway!

katie has never slept out. when we lived my parents i would out her to bed and then go out to the cinema or something and my mum and dad would listen out for her. now if me and OH are going out somewhere then my parents or his come round to watch her for us. she is nearly always in bed before we go :D i dont think i could cope waking up in the mornin without her lol xx

Sleep elsewhere without us - never.

Go to bed with grandma/grandpa at home and we buzz off for the night, weekly!!! :)

Tyler sleeps over the inlaws once a week he absolutely loves it there! I love the fact that they have a nice bond!
Zack I've never spent a night away as he still feeds through the night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->