Toddler free night...

My son stays overnight with his grandparents about once a month, but we don't go out as we still have our 6 month old.

BUT - I am the luckiest girl. My DH could see I really need some sleep and a break so he's booked me into a nice hotel for a weekend with some time at the spa. I can't wait to sleep!

Maisie sleeps at her dads every saturday so i have saturday night to myself. Its either catching up with friends/going out if i have money or just sorting things round the house and catching up on sleep and programmes! xx

I voted once every 6 months...but its probably a bit longer than that really. I would desperately loooooooove to have sometime off more often but when push comes to shove I just can't do it. I get all silly and upset and worry myself stupid.

in fact, the last time they were out overnight was last NYE when we went out with friends. I missed them so much I couldn't think about anything else all night and ended up staying up rather than going to bed when we got home and was on MILs doorstep at 5.30am desperately wanting them back!!they had had a ball though and had barely noticed I'd left.
its not healthy though-I know i have issues! I'd love to get away more often.

I put every six months as Helen stayed with MIL when I was in labour with Sally and is staying with my parents while we go to a wedding next weekend- sally is coming though so it certainly won't be child free!

I voted other, we never get a night by ourselves.

My LO stays with my parents every sunday night. OH has only mondays off so we get a really nice lie in together :) im very lucky my parents are very close to my LO and always want to have her over!

I voted once a month but some times its once every 2/4 months, also some times it's out of necessity rather than for enjoyment. She stayed at MIL's on Friday, OH was working 9-5 and I was working from 1-9. Saturday I started work at 7 am and OH started work at 8am so it was just easier for everyone if Niamh spent the night at MIL's.

Daisy has stayed at my mums probably less than 10 times, and I'd say 5 of those were when I was working!

never he is he wakes and im not there hes hysetical to the point hes coughing and retching. hes ok in the day but nights are a no go

I said other because I mean never. We don't have a babysitter either. Not been out past 9pm for over three years (including my wedding night). Not had a night to myself in all that time

Another one who voted other because it's never happened, and isn't ever likely to!

i voted other. we have never had a night to ourselves, have left Ihsan about 3 or 4 times for a few hours with my Mum whilst DH & I have went out to dinner or the cinema and thats it for now. We will leave him overnight with his grandparents at some point maybe next year, i think it will be nice for all of us :)

We get a least 2 nights a months free. He sleeps over at moms one weekend and the next at my aunt and uncles.

britt, cute baby!!!

other here… she has literally never been without me or her dad. i tried it once for a tiny bit while i was just in another room, she hated it. i tried it again, she hated it…. so that was that. we have toddler free nights though, every night when she's asleep.

Every now and again I will have a night out, but my OH will look after Tom. We haven't been out together since Tomwas born over 2 years ago!

I've never been givin the chance to have a night off yet.

I am going bonkers. And if I did have a time off, I'm sure all I would do is try to scrub the house.

I voted other because it might be 2 months inbetween, but like this month its working out a 3 times due to birthdays we have to go out for!

We've had a babysitter every friday evening. Normally she would come at 8pm (that's his bedtime) and stay until we would come back which most of the time was about midnight. Now we moved and still have to find a babysitter. We don't live close to family and for the first year I or his father were with him. This night out is the best thing for us as a couple and as parents!

Lil has stayed out once, over my mum and dad's place. She had a great time and slept well. I would like her to again soon but I hate asking, I feel really guilty for some reason. I want them to ask me then I can say YES PLEASE!! :haha:

My DH's sisters have sometimes babysat for us at our house. I put Lily to bed and then we go out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->