Toddler free night...

I voted weekly, I work full time and go to uni on a wed and dont finish till 9pm so she stays at my parents, she loves it and the bond between them is really close. I really miss her though and usually dont enjoy Weds too much.

I voted other, as we've never had LO stay anywhere overnight without us. We do try and go out as a couple about once a month, just for dinner or to a concert, but we always come back for about 11. I think LO would be absolutely fine with his Gran and Papa, but I'll freely admit I'm not ready for him to stay over anywhere without me.

He's not quite 14 months though, so maybe in a while I'll feel a bit differently!

voted once a year because my mom took her on my birthday but other then that she is always with us

I voted once a month...but this has only been a recent thing. Max now asks to have a sleepover at nannys house..I have an 8 year old sister and they get on like a house on fire! :) He LOVES staying there! Then we have my sister back for a night in return to give my mum a break!

xx

I voted other - never without a babysitter. I've had a few hours out but never had a night away from him

Daisy has never slept anywhere without us being there. We have no family locally so nights out are rare but me and hubby take it in turns to go out if we really want to. I voted other.

I forgot to put on Never, with no babysitter :dohh:

Its amazing how different some families are :flower:

I put other - he's never slept overnight without us, the only times we've been away from him have been when we visit our parents and sleep over for a couple of nights, we usually put lo to bed and then go out for a meal and a movie no more then a 15 minute drive away and they would call us if he woke up and he's a very good sleeper who only really wakes up at night when he's ill :flower: I can't relax when he's away even when he's in bed asleep I kept thinking what if he wakes up although it'll be easier now that he's older :flower:

Never because we don't have anyone.

We've had 3 nights out together since Harry was born, leaving home at 8-9pm once he is asleep and getting back at midnight ish once the pub 500 yards down the road has closed! That's only ever been when my sister is visiting.

My brother lives locally but has a very active social life at weekends and needs to be in bed for 9pm during the week as he gets up so early for work.

We are shortly moving to Bristol, mainly to be closer to my sisters and aunt and uncle so we can have more time together.

Never, although I fantasise about it sometimes!! I could go away with work in december too but think id miss him / worry too much anyway!

I voted other. We have never had the chance to have a child free night. I would kill for one at this point, but there's no one to take him.

If I lived closer to my mum or OH's parents we would definitely be having toddler free nights at least fornightly! It would be great for our relationship and Ivy absolutely adores all her grandparents, its the only reason why I don't like living in Bristol, I would love Ivy to have a really close relationship with all of them.

I voted twice monthly on Tattie's behalf :haha:

I have Kaylum to sleep over for the night about once every two weeks ... and I've had Taylor about that too. It just gives Tattie and her OH time to sleep through the night, sleep in and recharge their batteries :flower:

It must be said though that I only live next door but one and that Kaylum is as comfortable in my house as he is in his own - he lived here with Tattie for a while when he was younger, I have all baby and toddler equipment here and both children see me almost daily at Tattie's request, so it's not really like sleeping away from home for them - my house is just an extension of home :thumbup:

They never sleep over anywhere but mine though.

It used to be around once a week, now it's alot less since LO got scatched by MIL's dog so we have decided not to let her go there until we sort something out. My sister has her when she can, normally once a fortnight.

Fin typically stays with MIL once every 2 weeks. She's is the ONLY person who I would trust to have him. It is brill. They have SUCH a close relationship and bond and really truly enjoy the time together. He went on Friday and we went to Wickes at 7:30pm. We felt to naughty being out in a shop when Fin should have been in bed. Rock and roll xx

Never - We have loads of family and MIL and my Mum look after her whilst m at work but I would hate to leave her all night - mainly because shes such a terrible sleeper I would feel bad that she d wake upand me or OH arnt there?

She goes to bed at 6 though so me and OH get every night to ourselves anyway :thumbup:

Never.

Evie wakes for me in the night/early evening.

We do go out for afternoons tho and MIL has Evie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->