toddler groups

mickey

Reaction score
I have a few toddler groups around, but always felt Juleika is still to young for this! a friend said she went with her's when they started to crawl!

just your opinion guys :hi:

when did you start to go or which age of baby is suitable in your opinion?

thx

I'd say it depends on the age of the other children. If they're all thundering about then it's not going to be much fun. We go to a couple of groups with babies the same age and younger as well as toddlers so it's really great. They have baby mats and toys for the little ones as well as the bigger ones. The bigger ones are really cute with the teeny ones too.

Do you have a group in mind? Can you ring someone or go and check them out?

I go to two groups, one is specifically for under one's, why don't you see if there's one in your area, mine are through surestart which also means there free!! x x

thx guys :hi:

yes, that's a good idea, to ring them and ask what age toddlers are, didn't think about this :dohh:

I take Coby to a toddler group every friday morning, we used to go to alot more but now hes in nuresy.

Adam sits on my lap and just watches everything, hes fasniated by it all and the noise doesnt seem to bother him, i think its good for them :)

x

At our group we have a few newborns and todlers upto about 3
It seems to work really well, and as Helen said it's very sweet watching some of the older ones with the tiny ones

Just go check one out, if you don't like it you don't have to go back

But i tell you mine has saved my sanity and i've made some really good friends as well

Definatly saves sanity-i'm dreadin the summer holidays 6 weeks of no toddler group!!!arghhh But definatly agree with the friends bit, i'd just moved to wrexham when i had kieran so the only friends in wrexham i have are the one's from group, which is great caz all my other mates don't have kids so don't really understand sometimes x x

I got info on a local baby group when Caitlin was about 3 months old but I didn't go because I knew I wanted to move. I think its good for Mum to get out to and meet new Mums? Thats what I would like to do so I am hoping I get to speak to my new HV soon and get some info on whats local here.

I think it could be good for baby to see and be around other people - Caitlin goes shy when people come to see her lol but when she has stayed with her Nanny she has been in the same routine happily as she would at home.

My aunts took all her girls to mothers and toddlers group, he 2nd youngest she started taking at 3-4 months as they sing songs, tell storys etc and she enjoyed it. Luckily my boy and her youngest girl are only 7 or so weeks apart and we can take them together, cant wait! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->