Toddler Mummies are here to help!

I meant the one's everyone has been matched up with...still loads of toddler mummies looking for buddies :flower: xx

few things about me and my babies that might be of any use to any new mummas.... x

im a single mumma..... to harry 4, ella 2 and lola 10 months.

im a survivor of domestic violence and have alot of experience in that field (unfortunately!!) still going through court 2 years on... x

i was induced with harry, my labour was straight forward and lasted 4 and a half hours. no pain relief

ella was 45 mins and i caught her myself... just got the hospital on time. no pain relief

lola was a home birth... such a positive experience. also no pain relief

i have my own business so im a busy mumma, but always have time for people.

im a very laid back mum and have found myself guiding many of my friends, inc. some that i met on here... such a complement to be the one people come to when they need help.... x

my children are still young and i also have a lot to learn..... which is why youll still see my name around these boards lol xx

look forward to meeting my buddy.... <3

also im in the chigwell, essex area... if anyone might happen to be nearby. you can never have enough mummy friends. xx

Hi i have 4 children aged between 15 and 2 years would love to be a buddy to a new mummy xx

Will add you to the toddler thread list hun..could you pop over and write on there what your 'area's of knowledge' are?thanks :) you will see what the other ladies have done :) xx

Great idea! I would like to have a buddy too please. Breastfeeding my 4 month old twins. One of them has a bit of relux. Very windy babies. Oh and I top up with formula at bed time.

:flower:
thanks

Hey happy to be a buddy - i have 16 month old twins - FF from 5 weeks old but wondered if Blessedx2 has been buddied up yet? If not then would another multiple mum be better?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great idea! I would like to have a buddy too please. Breastfeeding my 4 month old twins. One of them has a bit of relux. Very windy babies. Oh and I top up with formula at bed time.

thanks

Hey happy to be a buddy - i have 16 month old twins - FF from 5 weeks old but wondered if Blessedx2 has been buddied up yet? If not then would another multiple mum be better?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She has been buddied up already hun,as we didn't have an twin mums on the toddler board who had volunteered.Will add you to the toddler board list now hun :flower: xx

I would love a buddy! I feel clueless most of the time. My LO is 4 months, I started weaning at 17 weeks, and I've already gone back to work full time :(

I'd like a buddy please! I BF, but give a bottle just before bedtime. Would love for someone to help me understand BLW! xx

thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Would it be ok if i ask you some questions as well? I love your display pic.
xxxx

Oh can I have a buddy please? I bf, want to start blw after tw, so would love some advice. Also any advice on how to get him to self soothe? X

I'd like to be a buddy. I have a 4 year old (nearly 5) and 11 month old twins. I BF all the boys - just stopped BFing the twins.

I would like a buddy! Los is bf and blw, would like to talk to sahm if possible x

i want a buddy, im lonely and new lol!! im a sahm...we bottle fed and yeah we would like a buddy =) xxx

Hi ladies,just catching up..all those requesting buddies will get a PM shortly

Chetnaz-could you pop over to the toddler thread and put what your areas of knowledge are?thanks :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->