Toddler Mummies are here to help!

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Hi ladies!Hope you are all well?Have has a thought if anyone is interested?Myself and the other toddler mummies know how hard is it with your firstborn and a few have put their names forward for a buddy system-so there is always someone there for you to message with any concerns.
If anyone is interested in buddying up with a toddler mummy let me know on this thread and then I will get back to you with your 'buddys' name :)

If you want a buddy could you state in your post if your are breastfeeding or formula feeding,just so we can match you to someone who fed the same way you are :flower: xx

:flower: xxx

Do you both want a buddy?if so will add your names to the first post.xx

im always available ... bit of an experienced mumma of 3 aged 4, 2 and 10 months x

I'd like a buddy please. I'm breastfeeding.

what a good idea! i'll put myself up - first time mummy to lucas, 2 months old, combo feeding my little reflux-y angel!

Ladies,we have toddler mummies waiting to be your buddy :) we have a mummy who has child with eating/weigh gain issues...if anyone has the same issues with their baby?Also lots of mummies who breastfed,mummies who FF and those who combofed..just let me know :) xx

Would love a buddy...been mostly lurking here and getting loads of tips and advice which has been great! My lo is just over 12 weeks and i'm BF :happydance:

I can't message you with your buddys name Anne,as you only have 3 posts,I think its 5 you need to recieve messages...but your buddys name is tina_h75.xx

I would love a buddy.

First time mummy here, LO is 19 weeks, and formula fed.
Thanks, I think this is a great idea :)

I would like a buddy!! I still feel like I am learning! I am bf and ebf when I go to work, co-sleep, although trying to get Thomas into his cot! He doesnt sleep through. Oh...and I have a grumpy hubby too.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->