Toddler Sleepless nights support thread

Im sorry you're having such a rough time hun, did you manage to get Rhys into his own bed? I think last I heard you were having problems with him...

xxx

nope hes still in our bed :dohh: i ended up sleeping on the couch with ffion lastnight because she kept waking and screaming... im super sleepy this morning!

just noticed this is a sticky now! thanks admin! xxx

well zanes being a nighmare cuz his dads away but either tonight or tomo i get to go out and see a stripper and get drunk....YAY

downfall is my mum will dump zane on me soon as he gets up so i wont be gettin much sleep then either :(

well last night zane kept waking up as usual so he came in my bed well this morning i head a bump n found him at the bottom of the bed face first on the floor :(

i felt awful but he didnt hurt himself as i have a pile of clean clothes there that he fell on

Last couple of nights Molly only woke once for a quick bottle but last nihjt she was up for 3 hours solid, refysed her bottkle and just seemed wide awake and wanted to play :dohh:

sorry, just realised I posted in toddler section :blush:

Aaron doesnt go down till about 9:30 and wake up at 5:30, 6:00, 6:30.

Plus He Would Wake Up 2,3 times During The night

So been to the sleep clinic today and they had made a mistake and I needed to make an appointment (even though I had called yesterday and they told me to just show up). So I've now made an appointment for next Thursday. I did have a minute to talk to the hv though and I told her how Marlie had been sleeping like an angel the last 3 nights. The only thing that's been different is I've been out all 3 nights so Joel's been putting her to sleep. She suggested I keep letting him do that as some kids can have sep anxiety from one parent and associate sleep with it thus waking up and getting scared.

oh hun i hope you get some more help when you go next thursday! let us know how you get on!

We had another rough night lastnight, Ffion woke up screaming several times.. i think she just wants cuddles :dohh:

Oh I really belong in here lol. I could count the time's Lily's slept more than 4 hours on one hand! She's always been up at least 4 times from 7-7. I've resorted to co-sleeping now :( It's a massive step backwards but I'm just so tired with the lack of sleep and being pregnant that this is only way I can calm her down easier. She still wakes up tho!

I'm going to have a bedroom full of babies by christmas!

:hugs: we are still cosleeping with rhys.. its a nightmare!

ive forgotten what it feels like not to be tired!

Me too! I get the green eyed monster sometimes when my friends tell me how well their babies sleep! It's not so bad now I don't have Paul to take up the bed space :)

Mind you I've never known a child to wiggle and find themselves in such random positions on the bed lol

oh i soooo belong here...

tommy used to be a really good baby and loved his kip....he goes to bed at 8pm without fail everynight, he sometimes goes straight off and other times he cries for between 2 and 10 minutes but generally hes quite good..he hates being tucked in and wont have a blanket and doesnt like his sleeping bag so i do worry hel get cold but hes ever such a hot baby.
He wakes up in the night between 2 and 10 times, sometimes its because hes lost his dummy, others hel be sitting up looking lost, others hel be standing up trying to get out and then sometimes he just cries and cries for no reason. Mark used to bring him in our bed but i put a stop to that and we literally have to leave him scream if theres nothing wrong with him..we have totally random evenings and never have a clue what hes going to be like, its really hard work and im so tired, especially as im at work....
I am contemplating taking his dummy away as this does seem to be the main problem but im also worried about doing this though as its his dummy that gets him back to sleep...he always comes into our bed in the morning but hes not allowed in until its 6am at least...im getting so fed up!
h x

Wish Ethan would co-sleep but never would even from being a baby he is 2 yrs 5 months and today right now at quart to 1 in the morning we are downstairs so he can have toast as my hubby is sayyin he wakes more when he as been fussy at tea time and thinks he is hungry ....made it boring he is sat at table eating while i ignore him on here then back to bed we shall try to go

Ugh Hayden has been driving me insane the past couple of nights. He goes down at 8pm and last night he wasn't asleep until after 11:30!!!!!! First he called for me over and over and I kept putting him back in bed and he just got upset, then he wanted a drink so i gave him water and he kept saying drink so i had him show me what he wanted and he wanted milk and i just gave him and gave it to him, he normally never gets milk to bed, but that didn't make him happy. He didn't eat much dinner so I thought maybe he's hungry, got him up and fed him some oatmeal and put him back in bed...wasn't happening. It was terrible. And when he finally did fall asleep he kept waking back up. tonight he tried fighting it again tonight but didn't last as long I thinkb ecause he was so worn out from yesterday, he didn't get that great of a nap today, but it still took him about an hour to go to sleep and he's woken up 2x so far and it's right after 2am..I should go to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->