Toddler Sleepless nights support thread

Another backwards step here:dohh: Jack went through a long period of sleeping through, but has now started waking & won't go back to sleep unless he comes into bed with us:wacko: He doesn't just wriggle, he will sit up & hurl his head towards the pillow / my face or whatever is in his path depending on which way up he is:nope: He does this several time a night. He will spin around & drop his feet like a dead weight into my face / chest etc & when he does eventually settle, he leaves me hanging off the edge of the bed - doesn't make for a good nights sleep:wacko:
He has never been one to go to bed on his own - he still falls asleep on the settee or on a pillow on the floor, so I have to carry him up while asleep. We have tried, but as soon as he goes into his cot he will start crying. I am hoping that it is linked with his back teeth coming through, 3 of them are through so far, but am not so sure as he seems to wake at the same time everynight?

Another backwards step here:dohh: Jack went through a long period of sleeping through, but has now started waking & won't go back to sleep unless he comes into bed with us:wacko: He doesn't just wriggle, he will sit up & hurl his head towards the pillow / my face or whatever is in his path depending on which way up he is:nope: He does this several time a night. He will spin around & drop his feet like a dead weight into my face / chest etc & when he does eventually settle, he leaves me hanging off the edge of the bed - doesn't make for a good nights sleep:wacko:
He has never been one to go to bed on his own - he still falls asleep on the settee or on a pillow on the floor, so I have to carry him up while asleep. We have tried, but as soon as he goes into his cot he will start crying. I am hoping that it is linked with his back teeth coming through, 3 of them are through so far, but am not so sure as he seems to wake at the same time everynight?

i was just about to say as i was reading it sounds like teething, charlie wakes more when his teeth are playing up too :cry: xxx

2 yrs 6 months waking and screaming crying when i ask whats wrong he dont know :hissy: I am so frustrated with him ...tonight he is disturbing the whole house so ive had to bring him downstairs :cry: ...I need :sleep:

ive been up allllllllllllllllllllll night :hissy:

:hugs: I feel your pain Ethan finally slept at 3:30 and Lily woke at 4:45 ...feel shite have loads to do for tomorrows christening:cry::cry:

:hugs: to all sleep deprived mummy's out there!! Jack actually slept all night in his own bed last night:happydance::happydance: He went to bed EXTREMELY early too (for him) @ 7.40, & slept 12 hrs straight! He went up a bit later tonight, but has not stirred. If he wakes, he normally wakes around 12ish, so we have passed that tonight at least! Fingers crossed for the rest of the night!:winkwink:

thats really good bev hope he sleeps thru for u.

zanes been sleepin thru some nights then wakin 4 times others:(

now hes ill im sure he will end up in my bed at some point.

im gettin sick of startin my days at 6am its so early i wana lie in :( lol

Aww thanks for that - & I do hope Zane gets better soon!
Not had a 6am start myself for a long while thankfully, but when Jack wakes & has to come into my bed & there are 3 of us in there,(hubby will usually sleep on settee if he has to), it feels like an all nighter hanging off the edge! :rofl:

:hugs: to all sleep deprived mummy's out there!! Jack actually slept all night in his own bed last night:happydance::happydance: He went to bed EXTREMELY early too (for him) @ 7.40, & slept 12 hrs straight! He went up a bit later tonight, but has not stirred. If he wakes, he normally wakes around 12ish, so we have passed that tonight at least! Fingers crossed for the rest of the night!:winkwink:

:happydance:

well zane decided to get up at 5.30 this morning so bought him into my bed and all he did was hit me in the face and try to climb over me lol so my day started even earlier.

he woke up afew times last night so yet another night of broken sleep :(

ffion woke up at 4.15 and decided she wasnt going back to sleep. its a nightmare!

Well Jack woke at 1.30ish & I had wouldn't go back down, so another stiff night in bed for me ... knew I had spoken too soon :rofl: :dohh:

Well last night was ok - he didn't go to bed til late, but didn't come into our bed until early this morning. Gone to bed late again tonight, as we have been down my Mums, so see how it goes:blush:

zanes had his jabs today and last time he helpd his breath in the night and scared the shite out of me so hes in my bed tonight just incase.

hes only wakin up once a night for a bottle, i really hope he grows out of waking up soon

i have the same problem here with Lincoln. He doesn't nap much during the day,only once and max would be 2 hours but he would wake up 3-5 times during that 2 hours.
At night even know he's so tired he would go to sleep at around 10pm. He just wants to play and walk and walk.....

arrrghhhhh! sunday and monday night zane slept thru, granted on monday night he was in my bed cuz he just wudnt stop screaming.

but last nigth he woke up around 2 times its not as bad as it used to be but im gettin so sick of broken sleep :(

Valerie and Darren where waking up about 4 times. I feel so tired today https://s11.rimg.info/6cb27dcd12385cce1ca8ea6719137219.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->