Together we're strong & ready to try again

Bumblebee24

Mummy July 2014 Rainbow
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Some of us are moving over from mc support forum, feel free to join in. This thread needs to be packed full of positivity. Don't get me wrong we're all still aloud our off days hey we've been through a lot but ready to go again.

Am currently on cd26 waiting for first bleed after D&C 12th Sep. My plan is to temp & check CM. My cycles length before where between 31-34days.

Hi there bumblebee. I MC on Sept 11th, 2013 and it was natural and happened all on its own within a few days. I am currently on CD 27 if miscarriage date can be calculated as Day 1. Waiting for first AF to show. Feeling much more positive now than I was a few weeks ago. Gotta stick together and stay strong!!

I wish us all baby dust and sticky beans before the end of the year!!

I would love to join you ladies too if that is ok.
I had my D&C on 9/5/13. Last friday (CD 30) my AF came (I usually have 24 day cycles). It was REALLY heavy the first 1.5 days - then nothing. So ready to start again.
I read on another forum this recommendation to help get PG. We will see if it works.
Due the deed - DTD
Start checking OPK at CD5.
DTD - CD 8 then every 2 days till + OPK. Then DTD that night and the next 2 nights. Then 1 more time 2 days later.
It seemed a lot of +'s on that forum so figured I would give it a try. I have some fertility issues so the chances of me getting PG again are low but we are not going to let us stop us. We plan to continually try, but if not PG again by Jan we are proceeding with adoption.

Good luck everyone! Lets get the BFPs rolling again.....

Hi guys! My D&C was two Wednesdays ago - no idea of the date. I just remember the date we found out I'd need one.... Friday the 13 th. we're currently ntnp but my OPKs are negative so I don't think anything is gonna happen this month...

Can I join?
I had my second MC last Tuesday, 1/10/13, so I'm counting that as CD1.
I'd love a group to chat with over the coming weeks! :flower:

After my CP on 1/7/13, my cycle was 41 days... I think I O'd late though...
I'm getting a referral into my local gynae for tests etc now, but I'm gonna keep trying in the meantime!

As for supplements.... I'm taking a prenatal vitamin, folic acid, B Complex and CoQ10!

xxxxxxx

Hi ladies & welcome.

Here here amanda here's hoping we see a couple of BFP's befor Christmas wat a great start to 2014.

I too have heard its better to have at least 1 AF after mc help get ur bodys back to norm & re lines ur womb especially after D&C.

3minions two Wednesday ago still isn't that long ur still in with a chance too O I always O late around CD19-CD21.

Sofa queen 2nd mc am so sorry we're all here for you now. Got to be strong & here's to the journey ahead in getting our next BFP xx

Bumblebee, I have the OPKs out but there's still nothing. My cycles are usually 30-40 days though so I'll keep hoping until AF shows...

Hi, can I join too please? I had a d&c after a mmc last Tuesday, starting to feel totally normal now but still have a positive pregnancy test. Don't think I'll use opk this month but I'm not protecting!

Could do with some buddies! Good luck to everyone and let's hope it's a lucky thread x

Hey everyone!
I've managed to get an appointment with a consultant for next month for all the necessary tests! So hopefully I'll have some answers soon!
I think I'm going to keep trying in the meantime, and hope for the best!!!

xxxxx

Hi girls,

I was following ur thread on the mc section and just joined in at the end. I had mc in August. Took 3+weeks to pass naturally. Got first af on the 8th. BD'd but had a feeling that the 'magic' didn't happen. My cycle b4 mc was 28 days so was due second af last Sunday.
Nothing yet and I'm trying not to get too excited.
I'm nervous as hell. Then I get nervous that my nervousness will cause another mc if I am pregnant.

I'm trying to let time pass before I test. I have no other symptoms. Slight nausea and dizziness but I get that around af time.

Any advice on other things to look out for?

Kel x

Hi again Bumblebee, Kel and Amanda and a big hello to all the girls joining us on our new TTC After a Loss thread. Thanks for setting it up, Bumblebee! It seems likes a positive place to be for looking forward.

I lost my little angel on 24th September, so it's been two weeks now. It was a MMC: I found out at my 12 week scan that my baby had died about 2 weeks before. I had a natural miscarriage before my D&C date. I was bleeding heavily for a week, but now it's nearly tailed off completely. I will take a pregnancy test soon to check and see if I'm negative again. My body has changed shape the last couple of weeks, which has left me with mixed feelings. I always get a bump very early, but it seems to have almost gone again now. That's hard, but also a sign that my body is getting back on track. I've just ordered a basal thermometer and some ovulation strips to try to track my cycle and will try again after my first AF.
Ashaz - thanks for the advice. Looks like you and Kel are gonna be our pioneers as you've both had an AF. Massive hugs and good luck. Amanda and Bumblebee - you're getting closer now and I'm crossing my fingers for you. 3minions, it looks like we both had a MMC and just one day apart, so it'll be interesting to see how we both go. Littlemissy - I hope this is your lucky month whether you're testing or not! Sofaqueen - I hope your appointment goes well and helps you to take the steps you need to make your rainbow baby.

So sorry for all your losses. I feel like we're all on a journey now to find our own sense of peace and build a future with promise.

Take care,

Minky XXX

Sorry Kel,

I just looked again at your last post. Oh, that seems promising, honey! Just try to relax and don't worry too much. I know we'd all feel like you if we were in your position and it's much easier to tell someone to relax than to do it, but try not to overanalyse things. The signs are promising and you'll know for sure soon enough, sweetie. Sending loads of baby dust. XXXX

Minkysouth1, sorry to see you here.... Are you hoping to O or go straight to AF? My OPKs showed up in the mail 10 days after the D&C and I tested neg. I'm hoping I still o this month.

@Kel30 wow huni all sounding very very positive id be exactly the same Ill keep everything crossed for you these next couple of day. When do you plan to test.

Today am CD28 feeling a few niggly aches but that’s about it. I have never wanted to see AF so much. I just cant wait to start again didn’t think I would feel so excited so soon after. Am really trying to keep positive but I have probably already set myself up for a fall. I have convinced myself I will get my BFP on or before Jan2014.

Ohh does anyone know if temping can give you an idea of when AF will arrive or is it just O & pregnancy.

Hey Ladies

Do you mind if I join? I was stalking this thread on the mc board. You all seem so positive and I think that's amazing after everything we've been through! I'm ready to try again, will wait for my first AF though.

My story, I have 2 DS already, 6 and 1, and I had uncomplicated pregnancies, I realize now how lucky I have been! I am older though, 37 so we knew if we wanted another it would be quickly and that we may experience mc. So I got my first bfp on 6 August, then lost that one on 10 Aug, we suspect this one was a chemical, then I got another bfp on 28 Aug, had my levels checked and they were going up, things seemed to be going well. We went for an u/s at 7.5 weeks and baby was measuring 6.5 and the heart was beating very slow, we could see it beating but they couldn't measure it, we knew it wasn't good, a week later it was confirmed that the heart had stopped. We actually think that we were seeing it stop.. very sad. I had to take miso to miscarry (oct 2), and to be honest it was really easy for me, so again I was lucky, I bled for about 12 hrs with a lot of very big clots and that was it... so I thought that maybe I wasn't done, so I took another dose 2 days later and no cramps and am now just finishing a normal cycle it seems... I will do an ultrasound later this week to confirm that I've passed everything. I'm tempted to get a hpt to see what it says, my morning sickness has been gone for about a week now so that's a good sign...

anyways enough about me! Kel I hope you get that positive!!!

Good luck to everyone!!!

Question, do you count CD 1 as the first day you bled? I'm so confused because of the miso... I have a 21 - 23 day cycle normally... wait and see I guess.. I ov 7 days after my chemical in August so I'm hoping my body returns quickly this time too...

Kim

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all the baby dust and good wishes. I of course have asked the angels to send you all on some baby dust too.

It can be an anxious wait for your first af, or the 2 week wait between BD and testing time. How are you all feeling?

It feels a little surreal for me that less then 2 maths ago I was on the other thread feeling awful. Time has gone fast though. I think if you can get your head right your body will follow. What does you's think?

Kel x

Kim, it's my understanding that the first day of bleeding is CD1.

Hey guys!
So I'm 9 days post MC and I've been having quite a strong, almost painful sensation of dragging/pulling/tugging around both ovaries!
Any ideas? I seriously doubt it's O, I've had absolutely no EWCM and I usually get that in abundance!!

All my physical MC symptoms are long gone too, no cramping or bleeding since Sunday!!

What you guys think?

xxxxx

Any news Kel30?

I'm having a bad day - bloody hormones. Still testing positive on a hpt but I'm off on my hols soon so thats something to look forward too.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->