Together we're strong & ready to try again

Happy Thanksgiving to my American BNB friends!!

Hang in there Bumblebee, I am sending lots of baby dust your way xoxo

Hi ladies well it looks like its over for me. Just been to the toilet & the loo was full of bright red blood :0( not quite sure wat to do A&E or wait till tomorrow xx

Def go bumble! See what's going on! I'm so so sorry! :(

Happy thanksgiving y'all! First thanksgiving being married and it's been hard to split the day. I'm a big family person and my family's in town from the mountains so I was ready to be at my parents house with my side!

I tested this morning and no big change but it's soooo early. :)

Hi ladies well it looks like its over for me. Just been to the toilet & the loo was full of bright red blood :0( not quite sure wat to do A&E or wait till tomorrow xx

Oh Bumblebee, I am so sorry you have to go through this again, I am hoping its just a scare as well. Take it easy tonight, rest. Thinking of you.

Afternoon ladies,
Well just returned from scheduled epu appointment. My levels where high enough for an internal scan. They where able to see a yoke sac but no baby yet I am due another scan in 2 weeks Friday 13th I did already book the day off work as I was going to get my Christmas tree, don't ask yes I do book a whole day off to get in the Xmas spirt Xxxx thank you ladies so much for all you have done so far. I have everything crossed that this is my little sticky bean

Phew! I know you're not relieved yet, but I'm so glad you got to see something!! Xoxo

Oh Bumblebee! My fingers are crossed for you, I will keep you in my thoughts!

I am getting my period, 5 days early again. I am ok, I believe this is a luteal defect, something the fertility clinic said could be a possibility. Hope progesterone will help, no fun getting your period twice in one month!!

I'm sorry! My best friend is going through that too where she's getting 2 periods a month. I think it's because she switched BC types 5 times in the last year so her body's trying to adjust now that she stopped it.

Natalie when I was younger, about 15 or 16, I used to get mine every 3 weeks. I wasn't sure why. I got on BC to regulate it. When I got off, it started up again. I went on te depo shot after that, didn't have a period while I was on it, and when I got off I've been regular ever since. I never found out why I was like that, I guess they didn't care because I was young.

Bumblebee I'm glad your scan was good and your levels are still high! I'm praying your bean sticks! I'm scared to get pregnant again because of possibly losing again. I really want this to be a healthy baby for you!

Yes, this has only started happening the past two months, it's really weird becuase I started yesterday at 9DPO and I am very regular. Not sure why all of a sudden it's out of whack. I'm hopeful it's just a simple hormonal fix and we can get on with TTC soon.

My last AF before I was pregnant was May 17th. I didn't get a positive til I was 2 weeks late on June 28th. But, I had this really weird bleed, that was like a period June 3-4th. I thought I was pregnant due that to, maybe implantation bleeding, so my fiance started going inside me. My AF was due June 14th and I tested 5 times and still kept getting negatives. Even when I did get a positive, it wasn't that strong. That's why I think the bleed I had really was an early period, even if it was 17 days after my other AF. It was weird. I really do believe I was only 10 weeks along when I found out the baby stopped growing. It just seemed to strange to me to be 14 weeks along and find out the baby stopped growing 6 weeks ago. I'm really angry with the doctors I went to for not listening to me and letting me have a scan at my first appointment to see how far I really was. I plan on going to a different doctor that goes through MaGee, a women's hospital in my area rather than the one I went to. My friend miscarried her first pregnancy and is now 32 weeks along with her second and MaGee gave her a scan at 6 weeks and even listened to the heart beat at 10. The one I went to wouldn't listen to the heart beat til 12 weeks. I just wish I knew sooner, even though I couldn't prevent the miscarriage, it would have been a lot easier on my heart to know sooner and I believe I would have if I went through MaGee.

I'm in a pickle because I really want to test! I have been peeing a lot the last 3 days. I had two really vivid dreams last night. One was of my wedding reception, the other was me playing a drinking game with Keith Urban hahaha. I never remember my dreams so it was just strange to me. And I had a bad stuffy nose all day today. I'm only 6DPO and I'm not due til Dec 10th. I don't know when I should try to test. I want to next week, maybe Tuesday since I'll be a week from AF and I'll be 10DPO. Is that a good DPO to start testing? This is really the first cycle I believe to consider TTC. We were really good about BDing around ovulation lol.

10dpo is as good as any, lol.... Just don't be surprised if you don't get a + right away.... As long as I'm peeing on SOMETHING I feel like I'm doing something.

I feel the same way, it's not gonna hurt to try. Just a dollar gone lol. I probably wouldn't go and get any FRER unless I got somewhat of a positive on a dollar store test

Thanks girls :), I am feeling much better. Looking forward to a new month and a new year!

Ladies help me out! I couldn't help but test! I'm 10dpo, I took this at 3:15ish am. I didn't know what time it was, just knew I had to pee lol. Took these pics at about 5 minutes after. Started seeing the line after 3 minutes. I know I'm only 10dpo so this may be why it's faint. Do you see something?? I plan on testing again in two days to see if it get darker

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p711/Melissa_Garrison/40CBC713-7F22-489E-BD6B-6F2796AB90EC_zpskhg0nflh.jpg

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p711/Melissa_Garrison/B6D373FF-914E-4E6F-A7BE-D2B5753E2C94_zpsimnxm2oq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->