• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Together we're strong & ready to try again

I don't think that's accurate @Leah. They say every day is fine. I seriously BD four times last year and got preg, anything can happen. Its a frustrating process and I feel like I am getting full blown PMS today. I am grumpy.

Thanks everyone for your kind words :) it really touches me that there are people out there who care about me who have never even seen my face, moreso than my "friends" I had one of these friends who knew my situation come to my workplace just to flaunt a positive hpt in my face and left smiling when I broke down in tears... She didn't seem to care how much I was hurting so I am extremely thankful for you ladies to help me through. My "AF" was only 3 days but I had slight clotting and it was bright red... So I don't know if I am totally out. It a part of me doesn't want to waste my last frer on it... I dunno what to do...

@Amanda, what the heck is wrong with that "friend" of yours? Who does this like that? I am so sorry you were put through that!
I think I'm addicted to POAS, but it can be really emotionally hard on me sometimes. It's up to you what you do and we're all here for you regardless of the outcome.

@Rhama, I am addicted to googling things. It's really hard for me to focus on things outside of this, I get mad at myself for allowing it to consume me you know?

I hope it's not true ladies! :)

I'm so sorry Amanda! That "friend" would not be anything to me anymore after that!
My friends didn't really seem to care much either. They were more bothered that I didn't tell them I was pregnant sooner and felt like I shouldn't have said anything at all since I lost it. But poop on them (can you tell I've mommy-fied my language :haha:). I wasn't about to tell anyone anything after the losses this year and I'm glad I didn't. We're here for you :)

I'm glad I'm in the company of fellow POAS addicts! I'm probably 3-4 dpo and will test ehhh... This weekend?? My goal is to wait til next week though!

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to check in with you all and say hi :) stay hopeful.... Santa might bring that special surprise your waiting on ;-)

Someone mentioned chances don't increase if u do it everyday. That's not true. The more you bd, the more chance u have of becoming pregnant. Stocking up the sperm so it's more concentrated cud actually not be a good idea. As sperm left in the sack start to die off and get slow and lazy so by the time it reaches you, it's not 100% for the journey ahead. I'd be making use of a fresh batch if I were you lol
The things I talk about on here ha ha ha

@amanda, talk about insensitive .... Your friend makes me want to shake her. !!

Kel x

@Rhama, we sound very similar. I think that's also why I used to have an extreme fear of flying, something that was also out of my control. I have started to focus more on exercise again as well. It clears your mind and is an inexpensive form of therapy. My in-laws live in South Carolina, we live just outside of Toronto and I don't anticipate a vacation any time soon so enjoy every second!!!

@Leah, your poop on them comment made me LOL. I am 7 DPO so just a bit ahead of you. Lets try and stay positive, will see! Hope its one of us lol.

@Kel30, glad to hear from you! Hope you and the little bean are doing well!!! Thanks for checking in :)

So jealous of your Colorado hiking trips Rahma! Must be gorgeous! Def post pics when the testing begins!!

I wish I had the ability to get to a gym! It's 45 minutes away and pretty expensive. Plus id either need a sitter or have the daycare watch her and I'm not too inclined to have strangers watch my girl!

I hope it's both of us Natalie!!

Kel, that was my logic behind it! I don't remember which book I read it in but it's the only source that I've ever seen to say that. So I'm glad we bd'ed plenty!

Tmi, not sure how it happened but while we were BDing over the weekend, DH ripped his baby maker and now we can't do anything until it heals... We weren't even that rough!! Poor man.

Sorry I haven't been around! Been really busy since my fiancé has been home more. Been doing a lot of shopping and spending time together. I believe I may have ovulated either Sunday or Monday. Monday I had some ovary pain, but who knows! We BD all weekend so hopefully it works this time!

I'm also the same way about you ladies as friends. My friends don't understand the baby making stuff. Guess I'm still too young. I'm the only one out of my friends who's been in a long relationship (our 5 year anniversary is in a couple weeks) plus I'm the first to be getting married. They all think I'm crazy to be trying again but once you get in that mom mode, it's hard to get out of it!

@amanda, I just realized I skipped your post! I am so sorry you are feeling this way, I know nothing anyone can say will make it easier. Hang in there, we are here for you xo

@Mel, that sounds like fun! Some good quality time together!! If you're ready to be a mom and your fiancée is, who cares what anyone things! enjoy the time with your fiancée xo

Mel, I'm the same way. I moved an hour away from home with DH and left behind some really crappy friends. They were all either jealous of where I am in life or being fakely supportive but never really agreed.
They also don't think my hubby and I are ready for another baby, but who cares what everyone else thinks. Our families are supportive and I already had my first at 19. I feel like I grew up much faster than anyone around me.

Rahma I'm 21, 22 in February. None of my close friends have kids but I know plenty of people my age that have 1-2 kids. One of my friends is expecting her first in January and we weren't really close til I found out I was pregnant and we became close again. She suffered a miscarriage with her first pregnancy so she was one of the few that I had for support. My fiancé's cousin was 2 of his own and a step daughter and he's only 22 hehe I think that's why we have baby fever haha

I'm 21 as well! 22 in March.
I didnt plan my first but she's worth every sacrifice I made :) I don't want our kids to be far apart in age so we decided after the wedding to officially try!

I'm glad we're not doing anything that's hurting us, but I'm bummed because we only got a couple rounds in before my hubby got injured haha. I was hoping we'd do more but he needs to heal!

Leah my man used to be a garbage man and he pinched his on a folding table. Didn't want to have sex for like 3 days! It was so sad lol

Ohh no girls I have started spotting :-( am in work & don't finish till 5 so another 5 hours to go before I can even do anything. Am so scared I can't believe it's happening again, I felt really heavy & full last night as if AF was coming. I just can't believe it :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->