Toilet trips .....

jerryjo

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
I'm. 7 weeks and finding that every time I lie down at night I need a wee non stop! It's not short wees either its full on proper ones and I can go 5 times before I go to sleep! I do drink loads but its so annoying although I don't want to stop drinking?!
Anyone else?! X

omg yes I pee NON stop it seems like every half hour or hour all day long.

Me too, I also get incredibly thirsty at night so its a vicious cycle!! I pee go to bed watch a little tv then have to pee again before sleep and I will be up a minimum of 3 times. Frustrating but at least your sleep pattern is ready for night feeds haha

RACH I love that - positive spin!!!
How far are you both? Mine has got bad last day or so! Grrrr

I am a little over 8 weeks, it has been fairly constant since day one! Its 3am here and I have been up 3 times :cry:

From about 6-7 weeks I've been up six times a night for proper wees, having had a child who didn't sleep through til past 2 years i have to say you do get used to it, eventually you will learn to do it without actually waking up :)

Me too! I have a weak bladder anyway so I'm kinda used to it lol

But I used to be getting up once a a night before PG now its 3 and worse if I have a glass of water before bed! (I get really thirsty too)

I'm always up at least twice and that's without being pg...! I find sleeping with a cushion between my knees helps (i curl on my side to sleep) as this seems to take pressure off bladder...! x

I'm bursting when I wake up and wee loads during the day. This never happened with my first haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->